Existing Jio Postpaid user?
Increase Credit Limit
Increase your Credit Limit to your desired amount and enjoy Jio services without restrictions
Get IR ready in 3 simple steps
Step1: Enter your Jio postpaid number
Step2: Activate International Roaming under Service Features
Step3:Increase credit limit and Pay
Terms and Conditions
- Voice is always free.
- Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Postpaid plan on payment of Rs. 99.
- For Postpaid subscribers one month denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice tariff under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of bill cycle, unless specified otherwise.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
- In Family plans, the main subscriber will be free to add new/existing postpaid Jio customers as members to their family plan at their own discretion using MyJio app.
- The prospective family plan members, onboarded as new postpaid customers will be provided 100 voice minutes and 100 MB data valid for 1 day as complimentary benefits, that can be used till the customer is actually added in the family plan by the main subscriber.
- The family members will get entitlements, as decided by the main subscriber, out of the plan allocations. In case any member of family plan wished to port out, the family plan sharing will be required to be dissolved and members would be required to be on individual active postpaid plans, of their choice, to process the porting.
- RJIL reserves the right to waive off security deposit at the time of onboarding basis subscriber’s postpaid history and/or credit score.