Consumer Registration for Jio Phone Next 4G
You can port any non-Jio number to Jio and enjoy the exclusive benefits here without changing your mobile number.
Buy a new Jio SIM with a new mobile number.
Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
Enter Captcha to proceed
You have exceeded the maximum attempts to resend OTP. Please try again after some time Or try a different number
We will contact you soon and confirm the delivery date of your JioPhone Next.
We will contact you soon and confirm the delivery date of your JioPhone Next.
We could not process your request. Please try again after 30 minutes.
Your location is currently not serviceable. To get JioPhone Next, visit your nearest Jio Store.
We are currently working on your previous request order.
Following original documents can be shown as Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Address (POA):
Aadhaar, Voter ID, Passport, Driving license
Service Terms and Conditions
- Reliance Retail Limited and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “RRL”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) are endeavouring to get expressions of interest for JioPhone Next offered by RRL.
- These terms and conditions govern each user’s (hereinafter referred to as “User”, “you” or “your”) submission of an expression for interest.
- Your participation in registering your expression of interest is purely voluntary.
- The features shown on the Website may vary from the illustrations shown herein.
- You shall provide accurate and truthful information in connection with the expression of interest.
- By successful registration of your expression of interest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you are not pre booking the JioPhone Next and that the Company reserves the right to notify the pre booking details to you.
- By successful registration of your expression of interest, you further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall have the right to reach out to you for providing further updates about the JioPhone Next.
- By receiving the expressions of interest the Company hereby disclaims any liability in any manner whatsoever for the provisioning of the JioPhone Next to the User.
- 1. Scope
- This Policy should be read in conjunction with Terms and Conditions. Registration of your expression of interest on the Website implies your express consent and agreement to this Policy.
- This Policy is subject to modification based on changes in the business, legal and regulatory requirements and will be made available to you online. We will make all efforts to communicate about significant changes to this policy. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the policy and any changes.
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
- Reliance may collect the following types of information:
a. “Personal Information” which shall mean information which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, which may include, but not limited to the following:
b. Basic details which you provide during the registration of your expression of interest such as Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Communication or Permanent Address.
c. Demographic details such as gender, city, PIN code or nearest location.
d. Usage logs/Server logs/Cookies which may contain details of your personal or sensitive personal information.
- For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information, which may include, but not limited to the following:
a. Passwords or authentication information for any of our services or apps.
b. Financial information, such as details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details etc.
- 3. Use of Personal Information
- The information provided by you to us is used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
a. Verify your identity, access, privileges assigned and relationship with us.
b. Provisioning of products/services, testing or improvement of services, recommending various products or services.
c. Processing your requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
d. Communicating to you about bills, invoices, existing or new offers, content, advertisements, surveys, key policies or other administrative information;
e. Improving your experience while using our services by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you;
f. Support to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law or anti-fraud activities/systems; and
g. Other usages that you may consent to.
- We will strive to keep your personal information confidential and will place reasonable security controls to protect it. Your Personal Information will be kept confidential as required under applicable laws.
- 4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
a. We may disclose personal information to our affiliates when necessary to perform services on our behalf or on your behalf, to provide display advertising and promotional services, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, providing customer service etc.
b. We may also share personal information with external organizations or individuals if we believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
i. meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
ii. detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
iii. protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
5. Retention 5.1 The information so collected shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined herein unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law and only for the purposes defined above. Once the purpose is achieved, all personal information is deleted in a safe and secure mode.
6. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Non-personal information is defined as any data that does not personally identify you and may include unique system or hardware identifiers, system or application software, and peripherals.
- Any non-personal information, when clubbed with personal information shall be treated as personal information. You may at any time, opt-out of sharing the same.
- The following is the manner in which we collect, use, share and retain non-personal information:
- Collection: You agree that the Website may collect diagnostic, technical, usage related information, for the usage purposes described below.
- Usage: The above mentioned information is gathered periodically to provide and improve the Website and services therein, facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) and to verify compliance with the terms of this Policy.
- Sharing: To enable Website partners and third party developers to improve their software, hardware and services designed for use with the Website, we may also provide any such partner or third party developer with a subset of diagnostic information that is relevant to that partner’s or developer’s software, hardware and/or services, as long as the diagnostic information is in a form that does not personally identify you.
- Retention: The information so collected shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined herein unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law and only for the purposes defined above. Once the purpose is achieved, all information is deleted in a safe and secure mode.
- 7. Cookies Information collected by cookies and other technologies are treated as non-personal information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we treat any information linked to such identifiers as personal information. Similarly, to the extent that non-personal information is combined with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
9. Liabilities a. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage(s) arising due to loss of data or use arising out of or in connection with your access or use of or inability to access or use the Website.
b. We shall not be liable for any third party products, software or service provided by any third party applications on the Website. You shall assume all risks arising out of or resulting from any transaction undertaken by you with any third party application on the Website and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss to you due to your usage of such third party application.
10. Queries and Complaints We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, or any privacy-related feedback or concerns you may contact: email@example.com