- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the JioFi device.
- “Product” shall mean Xiaomi smart TV model Mi LED smart TV 4A 32” or Mi LED smart TV 4A 43”.
- “Eligible subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Product; and (ii) has purchased new JioFi device @ Rs. 999/- (iii) has performed FRC of Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- Jio prepaid plan; and (iv) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “MiTV Serial Number” means the series of 15 characters mentioned on the box of the Product or on the back of the Product.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 14thMarch, 2018 and 31st May, 2022 for Eligible subscribers.
- “Offer” shall mean this Cashback offer made available by RRL.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th December, 2019.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or before 31st
December, 2018 shall be entitled to the Cashback.
Within 15 days of activation of MSISDN, an Eligible Subscriber has to log on to http://www.jio.com/jiofi-mi-tv-4a-offer
, and enter his/her MiTV Serial Number and MSISDN for validation. Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon recharge in MyJio App only(“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31stMay, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 14thMarch, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. For avoidance of doubt, where a JioFi device is activated/recharged under a subsisting cashback offer of RRL/RJIO, this Offer shall not apply thereto. The decision of RRL/RJIO on the applicability of an offer to the JioFi device shall be final and binding.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the JioFi device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the JioFi device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.