JioBusiness - JioOnline Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
- All User Submissions on the App, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Submissions. The Company does not guarantee the authenticity of any User Submissions or endorse any User Submissions, Content and/or data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom and Company shall have no liability towards you or any other party for any damage or loss resulting from such Content and you hereby expressly release JPL from all such liability.
- You shall also ensure that the Contents/User Submissions applicable are as per the content guidelines developed by us from time to time, which can be accessed at [●] (“Content Guidelines”). You shall be liable for any breach and/or threatened breach of these Content Guidelines, either by you or any of your partners or third parties associated with you.
- You grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable and transferable licence to use and reproduce the User Submissions at Company ’ discretion.
- The Service contains content specifically provided by Company or its partners on the App and such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable (“Company Content”). You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Company Content accessed through the Service.
Conditions to Use
- The Services will be provided on best efforts basis. While Company will make reasonable efforts and shall endeavor that you are able to use the Services without undue disruption, interruption or delay, JPL does not guarantee such uninterrupted of error-free use.
- By creating a Company account, you may receive updates, promotional materials and other information we may send with regards to the Service, or new services Company may offer. You hereby consent to receiving all such commercial communications from Company. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these commercial communications from Company by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email and/or text we send. You will however, still continue to receive important updates with regards to your Company account.
- Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from anyone’s use, viewing, or downloading of the Content. If you access or use any Content, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Any content offered through any of the Services is of the content provider or content creator’s (the person, persons or entity that was responsible for uploading, adding or sharing the content or materials) sole responsibility, and you agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages that may result from your use of the Content and you hereby expressly release JPL to such extent.
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between you and the financial services providers you deal with, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Third Party Sites and Services
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the App. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under Company' control, and you acknowledge that Company is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Company or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
- In case you have any issues with the Service, the same should be reported to the support team as designated by Company, details of which are provided in the App. No refund requests will be entertained after moving to a paid subscription and invoice being sent.
- Save to the extent required by law, Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what content you access via the Service; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content.
- You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations or endorsements concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
- Company shall not have any liability where a transaction is unable to be completed or does not fructify. In no event shall Company be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory,punitive, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services.
- The App, Service, and Content link are provided "as is", "as available" and are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed, save to the extent required by law.
Copyright and Trademarks
- Copyright in works contained in the App, including but not limited to all Content, features, functionality software, design, text, sound recordings and images, are Company’ exclusive property, or licensed by Company, except as otherwise expressly stated. You may access the App only for your use of the Services offered.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, and other forms of intellectual property are proprietary to Company. No information, code, algorithms, content or material from the App may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without Company’ express written permission.
- You Must:
- Not copy, transmit, display, perform, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), license, alter, store the App or any of its components;
- Not delete or modify any content of the App and/ or the Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- Not make false or malicious statements against the Services or the App or Company;
- Not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
- Not use the App or any Services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise the App, our systems or security or interfere with other Users;
- Not carry out reverse engineering in respect of the hardware or software underlying the App or any part thereof; and
- Comply with any applicable law and regulation relating to downloading, using or otherwise exporting the technology used or supported by the App or any Services, which may include but is not limited to not using the App in a country where the use of the App or any Services is unlawful.
Integration and Severability