- To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Walk in to nearest Jio Store or Jio Retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code)
- Carry your original Aadhaar card or original Proof of Address(POA) / Proof of Identity(POI) documents to place MNP request
- Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
- As per government regulations; if you are porting-in within same telecom circle, the number will be activated within 3 working days after successful validation. For porting-in to other telecom circle, it will take upto 5 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
- Port in requests from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East customers will be processed within 15 working days. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.