- To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Walk in to nearest Jio stores or Reliance Digital / Dx Mini or Jio retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code) code
- Carry your original Proof of Address(POA) / Proof of Identity(POI) documents or Aadhaar card to activate your Jio connection through Digital KYC process
- Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
- As per government regulations, your number will be ported into Jio within 7 working days, and you will be intimated on the day it is being ported into Jio. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
- Customers in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East; have an alternative option of submitting paper CAF along with self-attested copy of Proof of Address(POA), Proof of Identity(POI) documents and a recent color passport sized photograph to get a Jio SIM.