Quick Fixes for OTT Apps on Jio Set-Top Box
If OTT apps not working on your Jio Set-top Box, please follow the below steps to solve common app-related issues on your Jio Set-top Box.
- Go to the MyJio app and check the 'My Plan' section to ensure you have an active OTT subscription
- Press ‘Home’ on your Jio STB Remote and select 'Settings' on the home screen
- Select 'Applications' and then go to 'Downloaded Apps'
- Select the desired app and opt for 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data'
[Note: For Amazon & Netflix apps, if you do ‘Clear Data’, you'll have to log in again with your credentials]
- Relaunch the OTT app and check
- If it still doesn’t work, try restarting your Jio Home Gateway and Jio Set-top Box
- For further support, you can reach out to us at 1800-896-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org