Detect apps consuming more data
- You can view the amount of data used by each app in your smart phone for selected date range. The Data usage section in Android Settings lets you view the amount of data used by each specific app.
- Step 1:- Open Settings and tap Data usage.
- Step 2:- Select date range and view the total data used for the given period
- Step 3:- Scroll down to view list of App sorted by data usage
- In Apple devices, you can check how much data you are using and how to turn cellular data on or off for all apps or individual apps.
- Step 1:- Go to Settings,
- Step 2:- Tap Cellular or Mobile Data to view these details.
- Step 3:- To view data usage for individual System Services, scroll to the bottom of the settings/mobile data screen and tap System Services.