How can I fix low Wi-Fi coverage during my home usage?
Check the Wi-Fi coverage at your home using Run Diagnostics. It will also check if the number of end devices connected to the router is within the limit to improve your Wi-Fi experience.
- Step 1: Open MyJio app
- Step 2: Select ‘Fiber’ tab in the top menu
- Step 3: Click on ‘JioCare’ on the bottom bar to go to Run Diagnostics
- Step 4: Select ‘Run Diagnostics’
- Step 5: Select ‘Wi-Fi coverage and health’ and click on Run Diagnostics button
- Step 6: If there are any issues detected, click on ‘Fix Now’
Follow the steps above or simply Click here to check and fix your JioFiber
Was this helpful for you?