I am not able to connect my JioFiber connection. What do I do?
Please follow the below steps to resolve your Internet connectivity issue:
- Log in to MyJio app. Select "JioFiber"
- Tap on the bell icon and check if there is a banner stating, ‘JioFiber Service Unavailable’
- If you can view the above banner, tap on ‘Fix Now’ and follow the instructions to raise a request for ‘Engineer Visit’ directly through MyJio
- If the banner is not visible, then follow the below steps to troubleshoot:
- Please make sure your device is connected to the Jio Home Gateway and has an active plan
- Check if Jio Home Gateway is turned ON and the LED colour is stable green
(Be sure that the correct SSID (Wi-Fi ID) is selected and the correct password is entered).
- Check your Wi-Fi signal strength and in case of a poor signal (1 or 2 bars), move your device closer to the Jio Home Gateway and then check again
- In case you are connected to your office VPN, try disconnecting VPN and then reconnect
- In case you are using a third-party router, ensure you are connected to the correct SSID (Wi-Fi ID) and the third-party router is getting internet connectivity from Jio Home Gateway
If it doesn’t work, try disconnecting the third-party router and reconnecting directly to Jio Home Gateway)
- If the issue still persists, switch off the Jio Home Gateway
(Wait for 30 seconds then switch it ON again and wait for it to restart. It takes around 2-3 minutes)
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now