Jio Apps FAQ
What does a report card on the JioSecurity app mean?
The protection card is a summary of the activities that your JioSecurity app has performed in the last 30 days to protect your device against:
- Malicious websites.
- Compromised networks.
- Operating system risks that allow attackers to access your device and your data
- Malware and potentially harmful apps
To view your JioSecurity report card
- From the home screen, launch the JioSecurity app
- At the bottom of the JioSecurity app main screen, tap and pull up the Your Protection Report option
- You can view the following details:
- Under the Wi-Fi Security section, you can view the number of secured and risky networks that JioSecurity has identified
- Under the Internet Security or Web Protection section, you can view the number of safe and malicious websites that JioSecurity has detected
- Under the ‘Device Security’ section, you can view the number of operating system risks that JioSecurity has detected.
- To resolve your device security risks, see ‘View’ and respond to Device Security alerts in JioSecurity app on your mobile device
- Under the App Security section, you can view the number of safe and potentially harmful apps that JioSecurity has identified.
- To review and uninstall the potentially harmful apps on your Android device, go to the JioSecurity app main screen, tap ‘Security’, and then tap ‘App Security’
Note: App Security is available only for Android devices
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now