Jio Apps FAQ
What does a report card on the JioSecurity app mean?
The protection card is a summary of the activities that your JioSecurity app has performed in the last 30 days to protect your device against:
- Malicious websites.
- Compromised networks.
- Operating system risks that allow attackers to access your device and your data
- Malware and potentially harmful apps
To view your JioSecurity report card
- From the home screen, launch the JioSecurity app
- At the bottom of the JioSecurity app main screen, tap and pull up the Your Protection Report option
- You can view the following details:
- Under the Wi-Fi Security section, you can view the number of secured and risky networks that JioSecurity has identified.
- Under the Internet Security or Web Protection section, you can view the number of safe and malicious websites that JioSecurity has detected.
- Under the Device Security section, you can view the number of operating system risks that JioSecurity has detected. To resolve your device security risks, see View and respond to Device Security alerts in JioSecurity app on your mobile device.
- Under the App Security section, you can view the number of safe and potentially harmful apps that JioSecurity has identified. To review and uninstall the potentially harmful apps on your Android device, go to the JioSecurity app main screen, tap Security, and then tap App Security.
Note: App Security is available only for Android devices
Was this helpful for you?