Jio Apps FAQ
How do I uninstall JioSecurity?
Depending on your device, do one of the following:
- For Android devices:
- From the Home screen, go to 'Settings'.
- Under Personal, tap Security, and then tap ‘Device Administrators’
- Next to JioSecurity, make sure that the check box is unchecked.
- If it is checked, tap it to disable Device Administrator for JioSecurity.
- From the Home screen, go to ‘Settings’
- From the list of apps, tap ‘JioSecurity’
- Tap ‘Uninstall’
- Tap ‘OK’ to confirm
- When the uninstall finishes, tap ‘OK’
- For iOS devices:
- On the Home screen, tap and hold on the JioSecurity icon until it jiggles
- In the top-left corner of the app icon, tap to delete it
- Tap ‘Delete’ to confirm
Was this helpful for you?
Still need to discuss something?
Chat with JioCare
Ask anything about Jio
Want to talk? Call now