Jio Celebration Offer T&Cs
WhatsApp Pay Recharge Program
WhatsApp Pay Recharge Program is a limited period loyalty program offered on the basis of terms and conditions herein-below contained (“Program”) and conducted by Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited having its registered office at 101, Saffron, Nr. Centre Point, Panchwati 5 Rasta, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad-380006, Gujarat, India. (“RJIL”).
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the expressions used as shown herein-under shall have the meaning ascribed to them as shown herein-below:
- “Company” means RJIL and/or such of its affiliates, associates, representatives or service providers as may be nominated by RJIL from time to time;
- "Eligible Subscriber" shall mean a person who (i) is above 18 (eighteen) years of age; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIL prepaid services; (iii) is a citizen of India not residing in the state of Tamil Nadu ; (iv) shall not be of an unsound mind; (v) shall not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship; (vi) shall not have been subject of any criminal proceeding; and (vii) has made a valid Recharge;
- "JioPoint Store" shall mean Eligible Subscriber facing stores present in rural towns wherein customer walk-in to the store for Jio recharge and new SIM activation
- "JioEasyLink" shall mean the link redirecting the Eligible Subscriber to make a Recharge through Whatsapp Pay;
- "Recharge" shall mean Recharge A and Recharge B collectively;
- "Recharge A" shall mean a valid recharge made of INR 1 (one) and above done via Whatsapp Pay;
- "Recharge B"shall mean a valid recharge of INR 200 (two hundred) and above done via Whatsapp Pay after clicking on JioEasyLink from a JioPoint Store;
- "Rewards"shall mean Reward A, Reward B and Reward C collectively;
- "Reward A" shall mean INR 100 (one hundred) off on INR 749 prepaid recharge(seven hundred and forty nine) tariff plan offered by the Company via Whatsapp Pay;
- "Reward B"shall mean INR 100 (one hundred) off on INR 699 JioFiber prepaid recharge (six hundred and ninety nine) tariff plan offered by the Company via Whatsapp Pay;
- "Reward C" shall mean 1 GB data voucher on performing recharge A, by the Company at its sole discretion to Winners, and which may be based on loyalty criteria determined by the Company including the Recharges performed. Further all eligible subscribers, except those residing in state of Tamilnadu, and opting to recharge from Jio Point Stores, using a JioEasyLink provided at the store, will be eligible to win prizes ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1 Lac under a lucky draw, at sole discretion of the company.
- "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions governing the Program, as stated herein in entirety and as may be amended by the Company from time to time;
- "Whatsapp" means the application through which an Eligible Subscriber makes a Recharge using the Whatsapp Pay feature;
- "Whatsapp Pay" means Whatsapp’s UPI based payment services feature available on Whatsapp
- "Winner" shall have the meaning as ascribed to it under the Terms and Conditions and shall be an Eligible Subscriber making a valid Recharge B via Whatsapp Pay from a JioPointStore.
VALIDITYThe Program shall be valid until 31st December 2022or as decided by the Company at its sole discretion.
PARTICIPATIONAn Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Program, performs a successful and valid Recharge transaction, shall be entitled to participate in the Program.
PROCEDURE TO AVAIL REWARDS:
- The Eligible Subscriber may download, register and have access to Whatsapp and Whatsapp Pay.
- The mobile number for which the Recharge is made will be used to identify the Eligible Subscriber as a unique identification number.
- Eligible Subscriber who successfully completes the Recharge, shall be eligible to participate in the Program. Postpaid users are not eligible for Recharge A offer.
- The Eligible Subscriber may choose to participate in the Program to be conducted in the manner as the Company may determine from time to time.
- To avail Reward A and Reward B, an Eligible Subscriber must make a valid Recharge within 3 (three) days of receiving a communication via Whatsapp regarding the Program.
- The Company shall have the absolute right, at all times, to determine the successful participation of an Eligible Subscriber under the Program for Recharge B and make available, at the Company’s sole discretion, the Reward C, which are limited in number, and to those amongst the successful participants, as determined through use of randomiser or similar such automated process, not involving human intervention in the process of selection. For avoidance of doubt, every Winner can only avail Reward C once under the Program.
- The Company shall notify the Winner via an SMS.
- The Company may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, from time to time, bar individuals residing in such states from availing the Rewards. As a matter of precaution, the Company will deem all participation by Eligible Subscribers residing in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu to be ineligible for the purposes of availing Rewards under the Program. In the event, an Eligible Subscriber’s details captured indicates that he/she is residing in Tamil Nadu, then such Eligible Subscriber will not be allowed to avail the Reward under the Program.
- The procedure for availing the Rewards under the Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Non-conformance by any Eligible Subscriber(s) to the Terms and Conditions will disqualify him/her from availing the Rewards, immediately, as the case may be.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Since the Rewards under this Program are offered as a loyalty program and pursuant to Recharges performed by an Eligible Subscriber, these Terms and Conditions shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the customer application form or ‘CAF’ executed by the Eligible Subscriber to avail the telecommunication services of RJIL.
- Two or more rewards cannot be clubbed together. This entitlements under this Program cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may, at its sole discretion, determine all criteria for making available any Reward under the Program including but not limited to withdrawing any Reward or category of Rewards, modifying existing Rewards or criteria during the validity of the Program, withdrawing, modifying or prescribing further conditions for the purposes of making available the Reward or making available Rewards to subscribers and/or users, otherwise than through the Program.
- RJIL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Program at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the Rewards accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Program, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Program, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on https://www.jio.com/en-in/general-terms-and-conditions.
- If any term/ condition under the Terms and Conditions of the Program is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such terms and conditions shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Program.
- In no event shall the Company and/or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Program.
- The Rewards are non-transferable.
- The Program is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- In case of any queries/issues pertaining to the Rewards, please contact RJIL Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- All disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India will apply and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, India.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any inability on the part of an Eligible Subscriber to participate in the Program, including but not limited to performing Recharges for the purposes of being invited to the Program, participation in the Program, availing any Reward under the Program, any difficulty in ascertaining or using redemption code/link associated with a Reward, or any difficulty or disability in connection with device, network service or any other amenity used by the Eligible Subscriber for any of the afore-stated purposes.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the Terms and Conditions mentioned and stated herein.
- The Winner acknowledges and agrees that any Prize and/or rewards in excess of Rs 10,000 (ten thousand) would be subject to prevalent TDS rules as prescribed by the tax authorities of India.