- “Cashback” shall mean Rs.2750/-, which shall be credited in the form of 55 discount coupons of Rs.50/- each in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Double Data” shall mean additional 4G data in the form of coupon offering data equivalent to data entitlement under the selected tariff plan (“Double Data Voucher”), in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing first Recharge and thereafter subsequent recharge(s) of prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs. 198/- or above, permitted under this T&C, on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 of Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (“Samsung”), activated for the first time on or after 16th October 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services and has performed Recharge on the Eligible Device on or after 16th October 2018; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan
- “Recharge” ” shall mean a recharge performed of the Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th
December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com
pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th
December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th
December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349
prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th
- “Offer period” shall mean the period on or from 16th October 2018.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or between 16th October 2018 and 30th June 2023.
- “Offer” shall mean this (i) Cashback offer made available by RRL; and (ii) Double Data offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited
- “T & C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO/RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 16th October 2018, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to Cashback. An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs recharge of Rs.198/- or above prepaid plans of RJIO, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to one Double Data Voucher per recharge for a maximum of four recharges within the Entitlement Period.
- The Cashback and Double Data Voucher shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the following manner:
- Each discount coupon of Rs.50/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge on the Eligible Device in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one discount coupon of Rs.50/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 55 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 30th June, 2023. For the avoidance of doubt, all unused discount coupons shall expire on 30th June, 2023.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
- Double Data Vouchers received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the recharge of prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs. 198/- or above, shall be entitled to double the ‘4G data entitlement’ in the form of a Double Data Voucher for a maximum of four such recharges.
- To clarify, ‘4G data entitlement’ in any plan is the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- Where any Double Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Double Data Voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Double Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 3 months from the date of credit of the coupon shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer is an extension of existing market offer and shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th October 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO/RRL recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO/RRL intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO/RRL for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO/RRL and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO/RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO/RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO/RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO/RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN and IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.