- “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 2000/- credited in the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber, in the following manner and upon fulfilling the following conditions:
- 1st Tranche of Rs 800/- will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 12 months from the date of the first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing 13 successful Recharges on the Eligible Device within the said 12 month period; and
- 2nd Tranche of Rs. 1200/- will be credited into the JioMoney Account of the Eligible Subscriber at the end of 24 months from the date of first Recharge subject to the Eligible Subscriber (i) having successfully received the first tranche of Rs. 800/-; and (ii) performing 13 additional successful Recharges on the Eligible Device on or before the end of the said 24 month period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime , being the mobile device of Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (“Samsung”), purchased by an Eligible Subscriber on or after 20th January 2018 and on which a Recharge is first performed by an Eligible Subscriber on or before 30th June 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services; (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan; and (iv) has an active JioMoney Account linked to the MSISDN on which the Recharge is performed.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer Period” shall start from 20th January 2018.
- “Offer” shall mean this Cashback offer made available by RRL.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of the ₹ 349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th December, 2019.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- "JioMoney Account" shall mean a prepaid account opened in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions provided at [https://www.jiomoney.com/tandc.html], in the name of the Customer registered on the same MSISDN on which Recharge is performed.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs 26 Recharges on the same MSISDN, on the Eligible Device on or before 24 months from his/her first Recharge, shall be entitled to Cashback.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 20th January, 2018.
- The first Recharge shall be done by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 30th June 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership, CAF and JioMoney (https://www.jiomoney.com/tandc.html)
- The availment of Cashback is subject to the Eligible Subscriber strictly adhering to the terms and conditions of JioMoney Account. Neither RJIO nor RRL are responsible for any such matters whatsoever.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.