Recharge Dhamaka Contest 2022
- Recharge Dhamaka Contest is a limited period loyalty program offered on the basis of terms and conditions herein-below contained ("Program") and conducted by Jio Platforms Limited ("JPL") on behalf of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited ("RJIL").
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the expressions used as shown herein-under shall have the meaning ascribed to them as shown herein-below:
- "Company"means JPL and/or such of its affiliates, associates, representatives or service providers as may be nominated by JPL from time to time;
- "Eligible Subscriber"” shall mean a person who (i) is above 18 (eighteen) years of age; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIL prepaid services; (iii) is a citizen of India ; (iv) shall not be of an unsound mind; (v) shall not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship; (vi) shall not have been subject of any criminal proceeding; and (vii) has made a valid Recharge;
- "JioEngage"means the interactive engagement platform provided by the Company and made available through a webpage URL and/or MyJio App which an Eligible Subscriber participates in the Program;
- "MyJio App"means the application through which an Eligible Subscriber may make a Recharge;
- "Question"shall mean a skill based question as solely determined by the Company and answered by the Eligible Subscriber within the time period as stipulated by the Company;
- "Recharge"shall mean a valid recharge of INR 299 (two hundred and ninety nine) and above for a tariff plan offered by the Company on various channel including but not limited to MyJio App;
- "Rewards"shall mean the specified rewards made available by the Company at its sole discretion to Winners, and which may be based on loyalty criteria determined by the Company including Recharge performed, and include without limitation coupons provided by third party brands/offerors;
- "Terms and Conditions"means these terms and conditions governing the Program, as stated herein in entirety and as may be amended by the Company from time to time;
- "Winner"shall have the meaning as ascribed to it under the Terms and Conditions.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM ("REWARDS")
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Program, performs a successful and valid Recharge transaction, shall be entitled to participate in the Program. .
Save and except enabling the availability of the Rewards on JioEngage / MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RJIL and/or its affiliates shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Rewards including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
PROCEDURE TO AVAIL REWARDS
- Rewards Eligibility
- The Eligible Subscriber may download and register on MyJio and should have access to JioEngage.
- The mobile number for which the Recharge is made will be used to identify the Eligible Subscriber as a unique identification number.
- Eligible Subscriber who successfully completes the Recharge, shall be eligible to participate in the Program and be accorded a pass or invite to so participate.
- The Eligible Subscriber may choose to participate in the Program to be conducted in the manner as the Company may determine from time to time and which may, inter alia, involve the Eligible Subscriber answering questions on JioEngage.
- The Company shall have the absolute right, at all times, to determine the successful participation of an Eligible Subscriber under the Program and make available, at the Company’s sole discretion, the Rewards, which are limited in number, and to those amongst the successful participants, as determined through use of randomiser or similar such automated process, not involving human intervention in the process of selection ("Winner"). For avoidance of doubt, a Winner can only avail a Reward once under the Program.
- The Company shall notify the Winner via an SMS.
- The Company may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, from time to time, bar individuals residing in such states from availing the Rewards. As a matter of precaution, the Company will deem all participation by Eligible Subscribers residing in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu to be ineligible for the purposes of availing Rewards under the Program. In the event, an Eligible Subscriber’s details captured indicates that he/she is residing in Tamil Nadu, then such Eligible Subscriber will not be allowed to avail the Reward under the Program.
- The procedure for availing the Rewards under the Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Non-conformance by any Eligible Subscriber(s) to the Terms and Conditions will disqualify him/her from availing the Rewards, immediately, as the case may be.
- Special Terms and Conditions for Reward
- Any Reward made available by the Company shall be availed by the Winner directly from the offeror of such Reward, on no-recourse basis to the Company and on such terms and conditions as may stipulated by the offeror of such Reward. The Company does not vouch for, be responsible for, or in any manner guarantee or assure the availability of such Reward, including its applicable terms and conditions, in any manner whatsoever. The Winner is solely responsible to avail such Reward and adhere to terms and conditions applicable to such Reward and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner to ascertain all conditions pertaining to the Reward directly with the relevant offeror.
- The Company shall not be, in any manner, responsible for any decision taken by a Winner to avail any Reward and any consequences arising from the conditions that may be imposed by the relevant offeror upon such Winner.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Since the Rewards under this Program are offered as a loyalty program and pursuant to Recharges performed by an Eligible Subscriber, these Terms and Conditions shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the customer application form or ‘CAF’ executed by the Eligible Subscriber to avail the telecommunication services of RJIL.
- Two or more rewards cannot be clubbed together. This entitlements under this Program cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may, at its sole discretion, determine all criteria for making available any Reward under the Program including but not limited to withdrawing any Reward or category of Rewards, modifying existing Rewards or criteria during the validity of the Program, withdrawing, modifying or prescribing further conditions for the purposes of making available the Reward or making available Rewards to subscribers and/or users, otherwise than through the Program.
- RJIL and/or JPL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Program at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Program, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIL and/or JPL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Program, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the Terms and Conditions of the Program is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such terms and conditions shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Program.
- In no event shall RJIL and/or the Company and/or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Program.
- The Rewards are non-transferable.
- The Program is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- The merchandise / services made available through redemption of the Rewards may be provided by third party brands. Such merchandise / services may be subject to such terms and conditions as may be stipulated by such third party brands. Any and all matters relating to the merchandise / services, including but not limited to the packing, delivery, consumption and queries, clarifications, grievances and disputes relating thereto and/or arising therefrom shall be between the Eligible Subscriber and such third party brands only, with no recourse to the RJIL and/or the Company at any point of time, whatsoever.
- In case of any queries/issues pertaining to the Rewards, please contact RJIL Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- Save and except the ability to determine the Winner to whom the Rewards would be distributed, RJIL and/or JPL is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for all matters relating to the Rewards . All matters in connection with the RJIL’s and/or JPL’s aforementioned role shall be addressed by RJIL and/or JPL only and all disputes arising therefrom shall be adjudicated by the Courts of Mumbai only.
- RJIL and/or the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any inability on the part of an Eligible Subscriber to participate in the Program, including but not limited to performing Recharges for the purposes of being invited to the Program, participation in the Program, availing any Reward under the Program, any difficulty in ascertaining or using redemption code/link associated with a Reward, or any difficulty or disability in connection with device, network service or any other amenity used by the Eligible Subscriber for any of the afore-stated purposes.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the Terms and Conditions mentioned and stated herein.
- The Winner acknowledges and agrees that any Prize and/or rewards in access of Rs 10,000 (ten thousand) would be subject to prevalent TDS rules as prescribed by the tax authorities of India.