Terms and Conditions (T&C):
- Up to Rs.150 cashback on mobile recharge/ postpaid bill payment of Rs.299 & above on MyJio or Jio.com using Paytm Wallet.
- This offer is applicable once per user during the campaign period
- This offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) is being launched by One97 Communications Limited, a Company having its registered office at 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India (hereinafter referred to as “Paytm”) and is run in association with Reliance Jio (“Merchant”) on its platform namely MyJio App & Jio.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Merchant Platform”)
- This offer can be withdrawn by Merchant and Paytm at any point of time. The offer is open to All Users.
- This Offer is valid only on performing a successful recharge/bill payment of minimum transaction amount of Rs.299/- offered by the Merchant.
- Minimum assured cashback per user is Rs.10
- By participating in this Offer, you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer(s)”) agree to be legally bound by and abide by the Terms & Conditions stated herein (T&C). Entry and participation in this Offer will be deemed as an unconditional and unequivocal acceptance to these T&C, including any modifications, revisions and amendment thereto. Paytm and/or the Merchant reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue/amend this Offer without any notice.
Process to avail the cashback shall be as follows:
- Under this offer, customers will get up to Rs.150/- cashback only on a successful mobile recharge/ Postpaid bill payment of minimum Rs.299/- using Paytm Wallet
- Offer is applicable only once for customers who:
- Completes a transaction on Merchant Platform (MyJio app or Jio.com) and
- Pays for such transaction using Paytm Wallet
- The Customer shall not be entitled to cashback in the event of partial/full cancellation of transaction
- Offer can only be availed once per user during Offer Period.
- This offer is applicable for All Users.
- On successful completion of a transaction on Merchant Platform ( MyJio or Jio.com), users will get a scratch card which will be available on the Paytm App in the Cashback & Offers section.
- Users have to swipe the scratch card in order to redeem the rewards.
- All scratch cards issued from this offer will expire after 7 days of issuing
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Selection shall be based on the criteria and sole discretion of Paytm, and the Customer hereby agrees that they shall not dispute/challenge any decision taken by Paytm. All decisions by Paytm regarding the selection of Customer(s) shall be final and binding.
- Paytm and/or the Merchant shall have the sole discretion to decide on all matters connected with the Offer(s) and the same shall be binding on Customer(s); and shall not be challenged in any manner by any Customer(s).
- The Offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and is valid during Offer Period only.
- In case of any issues regarding the Offer, kindly contact Paytm Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cashback may not be made instantaneously. Cash shall not be awarded in lieu of the cashback.
- This Offer(s) shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/ promotion(s) available on Merchant Platform. Further the Offer(s) are non-transferable, non-encashable, non-refundable.
- The participation in the Offer is open only for the Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above, provided they are Paytm registered users in India.
- Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by under applicable laws.
- THE CUSTOMERS SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER WHEREVER THE OFFER IS DECLARED INVALID OR ILLEGAL BY THE COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION OR APPLICABLE LAW, AND THE OFFER SHALL NOT BE APPLICABLE AND /OR STANDS WITHDRAWN FORTHWITH IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
- Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or discontinue the promotion any time.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Offer.