- Get up to Rs. 100 cashback on mobile recharge prepaid/ postpaid bill payment of Rs. 199 & above on MyJio or Jio.com using Mobikwik.
- Minimum assured cashback per user is Rs. 15
- This offer is applicable once per user during the campaign period
- This offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) is being launched by ONE MOBIKWIK SYSTEM LIMITED a company having its registered office at 5th Floor,Huda City Center Metro Station,Sector-29,Gurugram, Haryana-122001 and is run in association with Reliance Jio (“Merchant”) on its platform namely MyJio App & Jio.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Merchant Platform”).
- This is a 1 month offer and the offer can be withdrawn by Merchant and Mobikwik at any point of time. The offer is open to all the users except as may be excluded herein. This Offer is valid only on performing a successful recharge/bill payment of minimum transaction amount of Rs. 199/- offered by the Merchant.
- Minimum assured cashback per user is between Rs. 15 to Rs.100.
- By participating in this Offer, you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer(s)”) agree to be legally bound by and abide by the Terms & Conditions stated herein (T&C). Entry and participation in this Offer will be deemed as an unconditional and unequivocal acceptance to these T&C, including any modifications, revisions, and amendment thereto. Mobikwik and/or the Merchant reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue/amend this Offer without any notice.
Process to avail the cashback shall be as follows:
- Under this offer, customers will get up to Rs. 100/- cashback only on a successful mobile recharge of Prepaid & postpaid bill payment on a minimum transaction value Rs. 199/- using Mobikwik.
- Offer is applicable only once for customers who:
- Completes a transaction on Merchant Platform (MyJio app or Jio.com) and
- Pays for such transaction using Mobikwik.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to cashback in the event of partial/full cancellation of transaction.
- Offer can only be availed once per user during Offer Period
- On successful completion of a transaction on Merchant Platform ( MyJio or Jio.com), users will get the cashback in their Mobikwik wallet in 48 hours.
- Mobikwik reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Selection shall be based on the criteria and sole discretion of Mobikwik, and the Customer hereby agrees that they shall not dispute/challenge any decision taken by Mobikwik. All decisions by Mobikwik regarding the selection of Customer(s) shall be final and binding.
- Mobikwik and/or the Merchant shall have the sole discretion to decide on all matters connected with the Offer(s) and the same shall be binding on Customer(s); and shall not be challenged in any manner by any Customer(s).
- The Offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and is valid during Offer Period only.
- In case of any issues regarding the Offer, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cashback may not be made instantaneously. Cash shall not be awarded in lieu of the cashback.
- This Offer(s) shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing offer/ promotion(s) available on Merchant Platform. Further the Offer(s) are non-transferable, non-encashable, non-refundable.
- The participation in the Offer is open only for the Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above, provided they are Mobikwik registered users in India.
- Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by under applicable laws.
- THE CUSTOMERS SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER WHEREVER THE OFFER IS DECLARED INVALID OR ILLEGAL BY THE COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION OR APPLICABLE LAW, AND THE OFFER SHALL NOT BE APPLICABLE AND /OR STANDS WITHDRAWN FORTHWITH IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
- Mobikwik reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or discontinue the promotion any time.
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Mobikwik solely reserves the right to revoke the Offer.