JioPos Lite Referral Campaign T&Cs
JioPos Lite Referral Campaign
For the purposes of these Terms, the expressions used herein-under shall have the respective meanings ascribed to them:
- “Additional Data Voucher” shall mean additional data voucher of 2GB, provided under Additional Data Vouchers on MyJio Application.
- “Referral code” shall mean 10-digit mobile number of JioPos Lite Member.
- “Participant” shall mean such individual who has made account on JioPos Lite and who creates an account by entering the Referral code.
- “JioPos Lite Member” shall mean an existing customer with a JioPos Lite account.
- On a successful creation of JioPos Lite account, the Participant and JioPos Lite Member involved will be eligible to avail Additional Data Voucher.
- RRL/RJIO shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Participant for matters relating to or in connection with the Additional data voucher, including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability and validity except for making available the Reward Coupons.
To be eligible to participate in the Program, the Participant should:
- be an individual, legally competent to contract;
- not be registered under applicable DND regulations;
- shall enter valid Referral Code and accept such offer while creating account.
Additional Data Voucher
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Participant and JioPos Lite Member within 48 hours of the Recharge.
- Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited. Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 90 days of credit shall expire and be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 15th September, 2020.These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.