Terms and Conditions
- Reliance Retail Limited (“the Company”) offers to the applicant (“Recipient”), the “JioPhone Next ” offer, comprising the device as per specifications and together with specified accessories as provided on company website at www.jio.com/next (“JioPhone Next”) on the terms and conditions herein contained (“JioPhone Next ”).
- The JioPhone Next Offer is being made by the Company in the capacity of an owner and/or distributor and/or facilitator, acting for and on behalf of its relevant suppliers and/or such relevant/applicable right holders of the JioPhone Next (collectively “Suppliers”). All obligations undertaken by the Recipient under the JioPhone Next are intended to benefit the Suppliers. Each of the Suppliers hold the rights, at all times, to enforce, directly or indirectly, the performance of the Recipient’s obligations and exercise the corresponding rights and remedies of the Company as contained herein-under. Notwithstanding any such rights exercised by the Suppliers as stated above, the Company shall be solely responsible for all matters relating to the JioPhone Next. The Company reserves the right to notify the particulars of each of the Suppliers on the company website on the URL as mentioned in paragraph A above and Recipient will be deemed to have constructive notice thereof.
- By applying for the JioPhone Next, the Recipient accepts the JioPhone Next on the terms and conditions contained herein. These terms and conditions can be accessed at www.jio.com
Use of JioPhone Next
- The JioPhone Next is only for the personal use of the Recipient and such use shall be in strict adherence with applicable laws and in accordance with guidelines/ stipulations issued from time to time by the Government or the Company for fair and authorized use.
- The Recipient has satisfied himself/herself/itself with the features of JioPhone Next and has agreed to receive JioPhone Next on “As-It-Is-Basis” and shall not tamper with or in any manner misuse JioPhone Next, including but not limited to rooting attempts, reverse engineering, unlocking or jail-breaking of JioPhone Next or original firmware(s) or software(s) of JioPhone Next.
- The Recipient acknowledges that the Company has no responsibility for the actual provision of telecommunication services and that the Recipient is solely responsible for availing these services from the Authorized Carrier(s).
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any arrangement for transfer of title, ownership or interest including rights of any intellectual property in/of the JioPhone Next in favour of the Recipient.
- The Recipient has no right to sell, lease, assign, and transfer or otherwise dispose of JioPhone Next in any manner whatsoever.
- The right to use JioPhone Next is given to the Recipient subject to Recipient’s compliance with the terms and conditions.
- The company will support automatic software upgrade for 3 year and automatic security updates for 5 years.
Warranty for use
- The Company grants a limited 1-year warranty on the handset (excluding battery, charger and Micro USB cable) and 6 months warranty on battery, charger and Micro USB cable. For detailed information and Terms & Conditions of warranty coverage, refer the Warranty Information booklet inside the mobile box.
- Any repairs/replacement of parts of JioPhone Next not covered by warranty may be carried out by the Company on payment of charges by the Recipient as stipulated by the Company from time to time.
- JioPhone Next will also be made available on equated monthly instalment (EMI) basis and the Company/Supplier, will tie up with various financial institutions (Financier) to help arrange best EMI option for JioPhone Next customers. The customer will be required to comply with the applicable terms and conditions and other requirements prescribed by the Financer to avail the EMI options. Save and except enabling the availability of the EMI option to the customer, the Company/Suppliers shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Customer for matters relating to or in connection with the EMI options, including but not limited to its approval, benefits, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc..
Intellectual Property Rights
- Each of the Company and/or all the right holders in/of the JioPhone Next, including the Suppliers, as the case may be, own title, interest and rights, including all related intellectual property rights, in/of JioPhone Next and the Recipient acknowledges that such ownership shall include all intellectual property rights arising from any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other information provided by the Recipient, whether in the course of use of JioPhone Next or otherwise.
- The Recipient acknowledges and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use of JioPhone Next, as per its end user license agreement (“EULA”), including but not limited to the data privacy terms related thereto. The EULA, including the applicable data privacy terms and policy are made available on JioPhone Next.
- All communications in connection with the JioPhone Next Offer shall, at all times, be made only to the Company and not to the Suppliers. The following are the contact details of the Company: Name: JioPhone Care Manager Address: Building 4, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Thane Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai - 400 701, https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/, Website: jio.com/next
- The Recipient acknowledges and agrees that, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damages, howsoever arising, including loss of data.
- The Recipient acknowledges that the Company shall not be liable to make any payment or incur or suffer any liability to the Recipient, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Where any particular term or provision of the JioPhone Next Offer is determined under applicable law to be un-enforceable, such un-enforceable term(s) shall be severed from and will not affect any other terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to substitute any such un-enforceable term or provision with a suitable and enforceable provision at its sole discretion. For Plan details visit www.jio.com/next
- All disputes shall be governed under the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai only.
Note: 1 Month=30 Days
- JioTogether Offer
- Jio 555 Recharge Offer
- Reliance Digital Stores Offer
- Disney+ Hotstar Offer
- Ajio Recharge 2021 Offer
- AJIO Recharge Offer
- Netflix Offer for JioPostPaid Plus
- Amazon Prime Offer-JioPostPaid Plus
- Disney+ Hotstar JioPostPaid Plus
- JioFi 2020 Offer
- JioFi 2021 Offer
- Jio 400% Benefits Recharge Offer
- JioPhone Diwali 2019 Offer
- Indian Railways - Family and Friends
- GENPACT Employees – Friends and Family Offer
- Jio Phonetastic Offer
- MyJio Store Recharges Offer
- Coke ICC Campaign offer