- “Data Voucher” shall mean a 10GB data voucher credited in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing a Recharge on the MSISDN used in the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean JioFi device models (i) JioFi M2S; (ii) JMR 815, purchased by the Eligible Subscriber during the Offer Period.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) purchases the Eligible Device from Appario Retail Pvt. Ltd. through Amazon India Pvt. Ltd. (“Amazon”) online shopping services; and (ii) performs first Recharge on or before 15th August 2018; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Offer” shall mean this JioFi - Amazon Prime Day Offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Period” shall mean a period on or between 16th July 2018 and 18th July 2018.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under this Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs. 299/- prepaid plans of RJIO.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the terms and conditions of the Offer as stipulated herein.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or between 16th July 2018 and 15th August 2018, shall be entitled to a Data Voucher per Recharge, upto a maximum of three (3) Data Vouchers.
- A Data Voucher would be credited to the MyJio account of Eligible Subscriber within 72 hours of performing a Recharge.
- Each Data Voucher provided under the Offer, can be redeemed only through the MyJio App installed on the mobile device of the Eligible Subscriber and registered with the MSISDN of the Eligible Device.
- Only one Data Voucher can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber per Recharge transaction. A maximum of three (3) Data Vouchers can be availed by the Eligible Subscriber in accordance with the T&C.
- Where any Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period only and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- All Data Vouchers, should be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber within 90 days from the date of credit of the Data Voucher in the MyJio Account. For avoidance of doubt, if Data Voucher is credited on 31st October 2018, the unredeemed Data Voucher shall expire on 29th January 2019.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on or between 16th July, 2018 and 18th July, 2018.
- This Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. For avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Device is activated/recharged under a subsisting cashback offer of RRL/RJIO, this Offer shall not apply thereto. The decision of RJIO on the applicability of this Offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.