- “Partner Coupons” shall mean coupons offered by partner brands subject to the terms and conditions provided below as Annexure-A, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Partner Coupon Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean 4G mobile devices of S Mobile Devices Pvt. Ltd. (“Itel”) brand viz. A48 purchased on or after 15th September, 2021 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after, 15th September 2021 by performing Recharge on or after 15th September, 2021. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Partner Coupon Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 15th September, 2021 and the expiry date mentioned against each coupon.
- “Offer” shall mean Partner coupons made available by RRL
- This Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Eligible Recharge” shall mean the first recharge performed of either of the prepaid recharges viz. Rs 249 and above except packs with complimentary subscription
prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the offer period.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 1st December 2021: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 1st December, 2021, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249 and above except packs with complimentary subscription prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.249, Rs.329, Rs.349, Rs.399, Rs.444, Rs.555, Rs.597, Rs.599, Rs.999, Rs.1299, Rs.2121, Rs.2399, Rs.3499 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 1st December 2021, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249 and above except packs with complimentary subscription prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 30th November 2021.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, on the Eligible Device, with the same MSISDN, on or after 15th September 2021, shall be entitled to Partner coupons.
- Save and except enabling the availability of the Partner Coupons on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RRL shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Partner Coupons including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer valid for Eligible Device purchased on or after 15th September, 2021 and activated on the RJIO network for the first time, on or after 415 September, 2021
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. The decision of RRL/RJIO on the applicability of an offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
PharmEasy: Flat 15% Off + Extra 5% off on all medicines on PharmEasy
- Offer applicable 5 times per user
- Additional 5% Off is up to Rs. 200
- The minimum order value should be Rs. 999
- Offer valid till 31st December 2021
- PharmEasy has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
How to avail:
- Log in to the PharmEasy app or website.
- Upload your prescription.
- Use the code JIOLIFE while placing the order.
- After the coupon code is applied, proceed to complete the order process.
Myntra: Flat 10% Discount up to Rs 500 on a min buy of Rs 999 on select styles on Myntra
- Get Extra Flat 10% off up to Rs 500 on min spend of Rs 999 on the Myntra app or website, valid till 31st January 2022.
- Valid only on a selected catalogue listed in the redemption link
- Redemption link: https://myntraapp.onelink.me/1L28/JIO
- The code can be used once per Customer
- This offer is not valid at any of the alliance partner retail outlets/stores
- Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order
- The balance amount, after the discount is availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase
- In no case, whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
- Myntra's Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra's application within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on the website/ app or call Myntra Customer care
- All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions listed on the App
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only
- Disclaimers: Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon
- For Any coupon related queries call: 080 6156 1999
How to redeem:
- Click here to open the applicable catalogue
- Select the products you wish to purchase from the catalog
- Enter the coupon code in “Apply coupon” tab in the cart page to avail the discount
MakeMyTrip: Get up to Rs. 1,500 off on your Domestic Flight booking with MakeMyTrip
||Offer Valid for
||Flat 10% off up to INR 1,500
||New users only
|Flat 6% off up to INR 1,200
How to redeem the offer?
- To avail the offer, visit https://www.makemytrip.com/ then login/register to create your account.
- Select Flights, select between “One-way”, “Round Trip” or “Multi City” to begin search
- Enter your choice of departure and arrival airports, travel dates, along with Travellers & Class details, before clicking on “Search”
- Select the flight(s) of your choice and click on “Book Now” to check for other applicable fares before clicking on “Continue”
- Below “Fare Summary”, enter code as above in Hot Deals section and click on “Apply”. Instant Discount is applied on Final Transaction fare.
- Click on any add-ons, any check-in baggage details and click on “Continue”
- Enter your details under “Traveller Details” and confirm the total amount to be paid. Enter your contact details, click on “Continue” to make your payment and complete your booking.
- On the application of the deal code shared above, discount will automatically be deducted from booking amount
- Offer valid only on 1 domestic flight booking per user
- The customer will get the above amount as instant discount on his/her domestic flight booking made on MakeMyTrip Mobile App (Android or iOS)
- Discount will be credited instantly in the booking amount while making the transaction
- To avail the offer customer must enter the deal code shared above in the Deal Code field
- Offer valid for ONE domestic flight booking per user - that is only on his/her next domestic flight booking on MakeMyTrip Mobile App (Android or iOS) or website
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip Mobile App (Android or iOS)
- Offer is valid for both one-way or return domestic flight booking
- Customer needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the cashback offer. In case the customer enters the incorrect deal-code or forgets to mention the code, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback.
- Offer is not valid for Gift Cards and MakeMyTrip Wallet cash usage
- Flat 45% off on Limited properties
- Valid on bookings created till 30th Sep 2021
- Valid on check-ins created till 30th Sep 2021
- Valid for all Users.
- Only valid for hotels in India
- Valid on OYO App, Web & M-WEB only
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the OYO policy.
- This Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer currently applicable on OYO website, Android app and iOS app
- All bookings are subject to availability
- All disputes relating to this promotion/offer or OYO booking are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts
- OYO reserves the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
- “Active Jio SIM” means a SIM that is associated with an active subscription to a Jio Network plan by availing a Recharge;
- “Authorised Operator” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited;
- “Company” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited;
- “Customer”/ “User” / “You” shall mean and include a person who purchases a Network-Locked Eligible Device or otherwise Locks an Eligible Device after purchase and agrees to the terms and conditions required to receive the Offer Benefits, and who is an active subscriber of the Authorised Operator connection (existing or new);
- “Eligible Devices” shall mean the mobile devices of Partner Brand ITEL A48 that You purchased pursuant to these terms and conditions;
- “Eligible Recharge” shall mean a smartphone recharge performed of Rs.199 or above of the Jio Network;
- “Lock” or “Locked” or “Locked State” means an Eligible Device that is configured to be substantially inoperable, except with respect to emergency calling, during the Offer Period unless such Eligible Device has an Active Jio SIM installed;
- “Lock Period” means the period beginning on the date on which an Eligible Device is first configured to be in a Locked State and ending on the expiry of 30 (thirty) months.
- “MyJio App” will mean the application owned and developed by the Company and/or its Affiliate(s), in which Customers may convert an Eligible Device into a Self-Locked Device and administer their account with the Authorised Operator’s network;
- “Network-Locked Eligible Device” means an Eligible Device that is either a Soft-Locked Device or a Self-Locked Device;
- “Offer” shall mean the JioExclusive offer made available by Company;
- “Locking Benefits” / “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Customer who Self-Lock Devices or purchase Soft-Locked Device, under the Offer as more particularly provided in Clause 4 below;
- “Offer Commencement Date” shall mean the date on which (i) You purchase the Eligible Device, or (ii) You opt for the Offer as per Clause 3(b) below;
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period between 1st August 2021 and 31st October 2021;
- “Partner Brand” shall mean S Mobile Devices Pvt. Ltd.;
- “Self-Locked Device” means an Eligible Device that is Locked by the Customer after purchasing such Eligible Device;
- “SIM” means a subscriber identification module, whether removable or embedded;
- “Soft-Locked Device” means an Eligible Device that is Locked at the point-of-sale of such Eligible Device;
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- “Unlocked State” means a configuration in which an Eligible Device in Locked State is brought to unlocked/regular operable state.
- “Unlocking” shall mean the process of bringing an Eligible Device from Locked State to Unlocked State.
- “Administrative Charge” shall mean amount payable by Customer in the event of Unlocking of a Network-Locked Eligible Device, as per the charges mentioned in clause 9(c);
- This JioExclusive offer is made available by Company to You, should You choose to avail this Offer with respect to any of the Eligible Device, as may be purchased by You.
- The Offer shall be valid for a period of 3 [Three] months from the Offer Commencement Date.
- By applying for the Offer, you hereby acknowledge having read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of MyJio App (the link of the same is given at clause 11(a) below) and the following terms and conditions as being applicable thereto.
- You may avail the Offer at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device or avail the Offer in the manner as stipulated in Clause 3 (b) herein-below within 15 [Fifteen] days after purchase of the Eligible Device.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Offer is being made available to you only upon the condition that you irrevocably and voluntarily agree to and will comply with all of the following:
- One SIM slot of the Eligible Device shall be locked with the telecommunication services of Authorised Operator and shall remain so locked unless you request for Unlocking the Network-Locked Eligible Device in the manner as stipulated in Clause 7 herein-below.
- Your usage of the Eligible Device under the Offer shall be conditional upon your availing telecommunication services of the Authorised Operator on the Eligible Device by (a) ensuring that one SIM slot is designated, at all times, as the default SIM slot for data, voice calling and SMS services through Active Jio SIM; and (b) maintaining an active plan of the Authorised Operator through Active Jio SIM with a minimum Eligible Recharge at all times; (collectively “Active Use”);
- You agree and acknowledge that any failure to ensure Active Use, for a period of 30 days or more on account of (a) the Active Jio SIM is removed from the Eligible Device, or (b) Active Jio SIM becomes inactive; shall result in an automatic disablement of your ability to use the Eligible Device as a whole, including but not limited to any use of the Eligible Device through the second SIM slot, save and except emergency calling. In such situation, You will either (a) reactivate the Jio SIM, or (b) opt for Unlocking the Network-Locked Eligible Device by paying applicable Administrative Charge stated herein. You agree and acknowledge that, when the Network-Locked Eligible Device becomes Locked on account of non-recharge, then the Network-Locked Eligible Device could be allowed to be paired with Wi-Fi services only for the purpose of Unlocking the said Network Locked Eligible Device.
- You shall not tamper with or in any manner misuse the Eligible Device, including but not limited to rooting attempts, reverse engineering, unlocking or jail-breaking of the Eligible Device or original firmware(s) or software(s) of the Eligible Device.
- You agree to install and activate all the applications of the Company and its affiliates
- You allow and shall continue to allow all the applications of the Company and its affiliates, to access your Eligible Device’s mobile data including but not limited to its contacts, gallery, camera, location.
- You agree that, in the event of Dead After Purchase (DAP), PCB replacement of the Network-Locked Eligible Device and all such other cases wherein there would be change in IMEI number of the Network-Locked Eligible Device, in such situation, the repaired or new Eligible Device, as the case may be, shall be subject to for configuring to the Locked State. Such activity can happen either at the store or service center or through FOTA update, and the said repaired or new Eligible Device, shall be subject to all the terms and conditions of the Offer.
4. Offer Benefit
- Should you choose to avail the Offer at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device which is Soft-Locked Device, you will be entitled to and receive the benefits as to the relevant Offer.
- If you intend to avail the Offer after purchase of the Eligible Device but within the time as provided in Clause 3 (a) above, you will be required to apply for the Offer through MyJio App being used by you on the Eligible Device, by following the Self-Lock Process provided in Clause 5 below and thereupon your Eligible Device will become Self-Locked Device, and you will be entitled to and receive the benefits as to the relevant Offer.
5. Self-Lock Process
- Customer shall use the MyJio App on his/her Eligible Device to configure the Eligible Device in the Locked State, by following the step-by-step process as guided by the MyJio App.
- Customer shall provide his/her consent on MyJio App, to configure his/her Eligible Device in the Locked State, that is, Self-Locked Device.
- Customer shall receive confirmation in the form of SMS/ on his/her Authorized Operator issued mobile number attached to the MyJio App, about the locking status of the Eligible Device, and also the details of the Offer Benefits.
6. Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
- Customer who purchases an Eligible Device, and do not have an Active Jio SIM, who is prepaid customer of existing telecom service provider and who is eligible and wishes to do Mobile Number Portability (MNP) from his/her existing telecom service provider to the Authorised Operator, to avail the Offer Benefits, he/she shall have to complete the journey of MNP within 5 (five) days from purchase of the Eligible Device.
- Customer will be provided with a SIM of Authorised Operator at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Device will automatically be converted to Locked State once (i) porting of the mobile number of Customer to the Authorised Operator, and (ii) the SIM provided at the time of purchase of Eligible Device becoming Active Jio SIM.
- If the Customer fails to do MNP within stipulated period or take SIM of the Authorised Operator the Eligible Device go into Locked State and it will not be returnable. In such situation, the Customer will either (a) activate new Jio SIM, or (b) opt for Unlocking the Network-Locked Eligible Device by paying applicable Administrative Charge stated herein.
7. Unlocking of Network Locked Eligible Device
- If you intend Unlocking of the Network-Locked Eligible Device, you may do so subject to your following the process provided in Clause 9 below.
- For Unlocking the Network-Locked Eligible Device from Locked State at any time, the Customer will have to make a request for Unlocking the Network Locked-Eligible Device through MyJio App. Till the time the request is made, the Network-Locked Eligible Device will remain in Locked State
8. Use of Eligible Device
- You acknowledge that the Eligible Device is provided to you with such warranty, servicing and other applicable terms and conditions as may be made available by Partner Brand to you, and the Company and/or Authorised Operator shall not, in any manner, be responsible or liable therefor, including but not limited to your use of the Eligible Device in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Offer.
- You acknowledge that your use of the telecommunication services of the Authorised Operator shall be subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions as specified in the customer application form (“CAF”) executed by you, for the purposes of availing such services. Wherever relevant, the terms and conditions of the CAF shall be read concomitantly with this Offer and shall form an integral part of this Offer.
9. Unlocking Process
- Customer shall use the MyJio App on his/her Network-Locked Eligible Device to configure the Network-Locked Eligible Device in the Unlocked State, by following the step-by-step process as guided by the MyJio App.
- Customer shall provide his/her consent on MyJio App, to configure his/her Network-Locked Eligible Device from the locked State to the Unlocked State.
- The Unlocking of the Network-Locked Eligible Device shall be subject to observing the above stated steps and payment of Administrative Charges as given below on/through the MyJio App. These Administrative Charges will be applicable for exiting from the JioExclusive Program.
|Minimum Lock Period from the date when Eligible Device is configured to Locked State
||Administrative Charges (Rs.) for ITEL A48 (Excluding GST)
|7 - 12 months
|13 - 18 months
|19 - 24 months
|25 - 30 months
Note: GST at applicable rates, additional
- Customer shall receive confirmation in the form of SMS/ on his/her mobile number attached to the MyJio App, about the Unlocking status of the Eligible Device,
- Eligible Device will be configured to Unlocked State within 72 (seventy-two) hours after receipt of above stated Administrative Charges.
10. Limitation of Liability:
- You acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor the Authorised Operator, including any of their affiliates and/or associates, shall be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damages, howsoever arising, including loss of data.
- Neither the Company nor the Authorised Operator, including any of their affiliates and/or associates, make any representations about the Eligible Device including the suitability, compatibility, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software and services and related graphics contained on the Eligible Device for any purpose whatsoever.
11. General Terms & Conditions of Offer
- User should have MyJio App on his /her Eligible Device. MyJio App terms and conditions available at Click here.
- Authorised Operator will record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device of the User.
- This Offer is with the Eligible Device and benefit can be availed by any User using the Eligible Device during Offer Period.
- The User also needs to be an adult citizen of India. The Offer is available only to individuals. Participation in the Offer by Users is on a voluntary basis.
- The benefits of this Offer are non-transferable, non-convertible and non-encashable.
- Two or more such schemes or promotions cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative scheme or promotion of a similar nature.
- This Offer, directly or indirectly, is not a lottery.
- By participating in this Offer, the User agrees to receive promotional messages and alerts under the current Offer and upcoming offers from Authorised Operator, as it may in its sole and absolute discretion decide, notwithstanding User’s registration in the National Do Not Call registry.
- Company reserves the right to cancel/withdraw or modify this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation or whatsoever, however the benefits accrued to the User on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal/modification of this Offer, shall not undergo change. If Company modifies this Offer, it will post a notification with details about the modification on www.jio.com. Company and/or Authorised Operator will have no liability in the event it decides to discontinue this Offer at any time or stage. The Users participating in the Offer acknowledge Company’s right to discontinue this offer at any time at its sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES: Company makes no representation that this Offer is available for use in any particular location. To the extent the User chooses to avail/participate in this Offer, the User does so at the User’s own initiative and discretion and the User will be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including but not limited to all applicable local laws. In no event will Company be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to the Offer. Company may also impose limits on the use of or access to the Offer, in any case and without notice or liability. Under this Offer, Company and Authorised Operator’s responsibility shall only be limited to provide services as per the tariff plan selected by the User. Any claims, issues, damages or losses with regards to the Eligible Device will be the sole liability of the Partner Brand. Company and/or Authorised Operator will not have any responsibility related to the Eligible Device. The User hereby expressly agrees to avail the Offer at the User’s sole risk.
- By participating and registering under this Offer, the User has hereby agreed to these terms and conditions of the Offer.
- This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Company and/or Authorised Operator.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions/regulations/orders/instructions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- Failure by Company to enforce any of the terms and conditions of the Offer in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of those terms and conditions of the Offer and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- In case of any queries/issues regarding this offer, please contact Company’s Customer Care at 18008909999 or write to email@example.com.
- Indemnity: By participating and registering under this Offer, the User(s) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and Authorised Operator, their directors, officers, employees, agents and/or its affiliates from any loss, claim or damages including reasonable attorney’s fees that may occur to Company and Authorised Operator due to breach of any terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part of these terms and conditions are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
- Any dispute arising out of and related to the Offer shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by Company. The place of Arbitration shall be Mumbai. The language of arbitration shall be English. The arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 (as amended from time to time). The User shall bear all the cost of such arbitration. The Offer shall be governed by the applicable laws of India and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.
- The User agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agreed to the T&C mentioned and stated herein