JioAutoPay - Prepaid and Postpaid
- Customer shall opt for JioAutoPay by configuring credit card or bank account or wallet
- Customer shall agree to permit Jio to trigger auto recharge of selected denomination. The customer reserves the right to modify or cancel the opted denomination through self – care portal, time to time.
- The customer shall be notified through SMS / email on successful or failed registration.
- Post successful registration, Jio shall trigger for Auto recharge before five days of expiry.
- However in case of non FUP plan , trigger shall be provided upon (a) on completion of 90% usage or (b) five days before expiry of the plan, whichever is earlier
- If customer has plans in queue with denomination of 149 or above, JioAutoPay shall not be triggered.
- In the event of discontinuing denomination, auto recharge shall be triggered for next available lower auto recharge denomination. In case, there is no such lower denomination tariff available, customer to share desired new denomination for auto recharge with Jio
- Upon successful receipt of payment, auto recharge shall be triggered by Jio and plan benefits shall be assigned to customer as per plan
- Customer shall opt for JioAutoPay by configuring through credit card or bank account or wallet.
- Customer agrees to permit Jio to schedule auto payment of his Jio Postpaid Bill using JioAutoPay
- The customer shall be notified through SMS / email on successful or failed registration.
- Jio shall present bill before five days of bill due date to registered payment JioAutoPay payment instrument
- Upon successful receipt of payment, the post-paid bill shall be adjusted against post-paid outstanding.
General Terms and Conditions of JioAutoPay – Prepaid and Post-paid
The Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL/ Jio) and Jio subscriber ("Customer") agrees that the “Facility” shall be subject to the following terms and conditions –
"Facility" shall mean the JioAutoPay facility activated on the basis of information provided by the Customer (a) to Reliance Payments Solutions Limited (Jio Money) for standing instruction through credit card, (b) Reliance Retail Ltd (RRL) for e-mandate through bank account for prepaid recharge and (c) Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) for e-mandate through bank account for post-paid payment.
- The Customer enrolled for JioAutoPay to make payment for their Prepaid/Post-paid connection should have a valid credit card or bank account, as applicable to avail the Facility. The Customer should provide true, accurate, correct and complete information as required by Jio Money,RRL and /or RJIL and should keep the same updated and accurate at all the times.
- The Customer confirms that the credit card/bank account is owned by them and indemnifies and keep indemnified RJIL, RRL or Jio Money, as applicable for any loss and damages including legal costs, expenses in case of any claim in relation to the use of such Credit card/bank account.
- The Customer agrees that Jio Money, RRL, RJIL and/or third party service provider may process and verify information provided by the Customer at its own discretion and may request and verify additional information with the Customer. The Customer undertakes to provide information/documents as may be requested by Jio Money/RJIL/RRL and/or third party service provider to complete verification process.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that it gives full authority and right to Jio Money/RJIL/RRL to process their data (using any third party service provider) and to debit their account from the respective credit card / bank account or through any other channels including self – care portals / e-wallets/ physical outlets.
- The Customer shall ensure that the credit card/bank account has sufficient credit/balance for debiting the amount as opted by the Customer for JioAutoPay at the time of registration.
- In case of prepaid auto recharge (hereinafter JioAutoPay), the Customer agrees to select denomination amount intended to configure auto-recharge each time. The Customer may login to self-care portal and modify the said denomination at any time which shall be applicable from the subsequent AutoPay trigger to the bank.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that it gives full authority and right to Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd/Reliance Retail Ltd and its affiliated entities to process e-sign with external e-sign service providers through Reliance SMSL Limited and share e-sign details with Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd/Reliance Retail Ltd and its affiliated entities for e-signing documents for JioAutoPay e-mandate registration
- JioAutoPay will not be triggered if customer has recharge/voucher of MRP>= 149 in queue. However this voucher/recharge shall not be considered as queue plan if customer has done manual recharge in-between five days before expiry and date of expiry
- In case Customer has multiple active plans, expiry of first plan shall be considered for JioAutoPay trigger
- In the event of Jio discontinuing the tariff offered on a denomination selected by the customer, the customer agrees to trigger auto recharge at next available lower auto recharge denomination compared to existing auto recharge denomination. However in case, there is no such lower denomination tariff available, Customer agrees to share desired new denomination for auto recharge with Jio before next schedule of auto recharge. In case, customer does not share the same before scheduled auto recharge, customer agrees to suspension of auto recharge by Jio till the time he opts for desired denomination plan
- Payment for JioAutoPay shall be presented to bank 5 days before date of current plan expiry. However it may be presented earlier in case of banking holidays and other reasons like (a) in case of daily FUP plan and (b) in case of non – daily FUP plan, upon the usage exceeding 90% of the limit of the plan. Daily FUP plan shall mean, the plan with daily FUP limit and Non-daily FUP shall mean no such daily FUP limit. The % of usage can be modified by Jio based on Customer usage pattern and payment cycle.
- Jio reserves the right to make changes to the above threshold provided in clause 9 based on Customer usage and payment cycles. In such cases. Jio shall inform the Customer in advance
- On receipt of successful payment by Jio, auto recharge shall be triggered by Jio and Customer shall be assigned benefits as per plan
- Notifications in the form of SMS and e-mail will be sent to the Customer on their registered mobile number and email respectively before the AutoPay is processed from his account.
- In case of JioAutoPay transaction failure of first payment request to bank, Jio shall re-attempt to present one more time immediately prior to the expiry date
- In such circumstances, the Customer shall be responsible to make payment for their bill to Jio through other mode/s of payment s to avoid late payment charge s or disconnection of telecommunication services etc.
- If one or more successive payments/instructions are not honoured, Jio reserves the right to automatically cancel the Facility being provided to the Customer without giving any notice to the Customer, and to initiate recovery of the unpaid amount by the Customer. In the event the Customer’s standing instruction/e-mandate is dishonoured by bank for any reason whatsoever, penalty charge (or such other amount as specified by Jio from time to time) may be levied per instance of such failure of receipt of payment.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that they shall be continued to be liable to pay all postpaid bill amounts payable for the telecom services availed by the Customer till such amount is paid in full.
- The Customer agrees that they shall continue to be bound by terms and conditions of the agreement between Customer and RJIL for the telecommunications connection / services and the said agreement shall supersede these terms and conditions to the extent of such conflict.
- In case JioAutoPay facility is availed by Customer authorizing payment through credit card, the Customer shall agree and undertake to maintain sufficient credit balance on the credit card for affecting the payment for the Facility
- The JioAutoPay standing instruction provided by Customer shall, unless otherwise communicated to credit card issuer in writing by the Customer, be binding for the validity period and subsequent renewal period of the card. The JioAutoPay standing instruction issued by Customer shall lapse when the credit card validity expires.
- The Customer undertakes agrees that in case of (a) closure of Bank Account / Credit Card or cancellation of the standing instructions / e-mandate or (b) JioAutoPay Facility being closed or (c) Customer fails to pay the telecom service amount through the JioAutoPay facility to Jio due to any reason including non-maintenance of sufficient balance, the Customer shall pay the said amount to the Jio directly by cash/cheque/netbanking or any other mode as may be suggested by Jio to the Customer.
- The Facility shall also be withdrawn (a) upon termination of relationship between RJIL and third party vendor(s) providing equipment/ connectivity/integration/services for continued provision of the Facility and (b) on termination of agreement between the Customer and RJIL.
- RJIL disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including without limitation any representation or warranty, regarding the use or the result of the Facility in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness or otherwise.
- The Facility is a third party product made available to the Customer and RJIL shall not be responsible for any wrong debit/credit made by the bank from its credit card/bank account. The Customer shall directly raise any issues in relation to the same with the Bank / credit card and keep Jio indemnified from the same.
- RJIL shall not be responsible and liable for any damages/compensation for any loss, expenses etc. incurred by the Customer on account of use, non-availability or deficiency of the Facility. The Customer shall bear the entire responsibility/liability for the risk associated with the use of the Facility.
- RJIL shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to the damages or losses resulting from:
- The use or performance or inability to use or non-performance of the Facility.
- The possibility of failure to provide the Facility.
- The unauthorized access to or alteration of the transmission or data such transactions that are carried out on Customer’s instruction in good faith.
- Any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Customer due to any defect, error, failure or interruption in the provision of the Facility or any other matter related to the Facility.
- Jio reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without being liable to provide any reason or notice thereof and Customer undertakes and agrees to see the latest terms and conditions as available in the Website Jio.com and in case of non-acceptance, the Customer shall cancel the Facility.
- In the event, the Customer is dissatisfied with the Facility in any respect or with any of the terms of service or alterations thereto, the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of the Facility. In case of dispute the total liability of RJIL shall not exceed the preceding one month bill amount of the Customer.
- The Facility shall not be used for unlawful or prohibited purpose as provided under the law / regulatory and further as notified by Jio. The foregoing terms and conditions shall form an integral part of the CAF (Customer Acquisition Form) and in case of any conflict between the CAF and this Terms and Conditions, this Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of such conflict.
- The Customer/ shall be responsible to pay/bear any taxes, duties or levies imposed on this Facility.
- The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this Agreement.