- “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 2400/-, which shall be credited in the form of 24 cashback vouchers of Rs 100/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing recharge of prepaid plan of RJIO of Rs. 349/- on the Eligible Device.
- “Double Data Voucher” shall mean double the 4G Data Entitlement in the form of an additional data voucher which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled upon a recharge of prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs.199, Rs. 249, Rs. 349, Rs. 399, Rs. 444, Rs. 555, Rs. 599, Rs. 999, Rs. 2121, and Rs.2399.
- “4G Data Entitlement” in any plan shall mean the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note Series (not applicable on Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 8 & Redmi Note 8 Pro) device purchased on or after 23rd November 2018 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing applicable Recharge of RJIO prepaid plans, as specified under this T&C. The Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or between 23rd November 2018 and 30th September, 2020.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer” shall mean (i) “Cashback” made available by RRL; & (ii) “Double Data Voucher” made available by RJIO.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid and postpaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean any prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs.199, Rs. 249, Rs. 349, Rs. 399, Rs. 444, Rs. 555, Rs. 599 and Rs. 2121.
- Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.199, Rs. 249, Rs. 349, Rs. 399, Rs. 444, Rs. 555, Rs. 599 and Rs. 2121 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean: (i) in the case of recharge of Rs. 199, Rs. 249, Rs. 349 cycle period of 28 consecutive calendar days; (ii) in the case of recharge of Rs. 399, Rs. 444 cycle period of 56 consecutive calendar days; (iii) in the case of recharge of Rs. 555, Rs. 599 cycle period of 84 consecutive calendar days; and (iv) in the case of recharge of Rs. 1299 cycle period of 365 consecutive calendar days;
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs recharge of Rs. 349/- prepaid plan of RJIO, on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to Cashback.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs. 100/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber upon a recharge of Rs.349/- prepaid plan of RJIO in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.100/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 24 Cashback vouchers of Rs 100/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st March, 2021. For avoidance of doubt, all unused Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st March, 2021.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs recharge of Rs.199, Rs. 249, Rs. 349, Rs. 399, Rs. 444, Rs. 555, Rs. 599 and Rs. 2121 prepaid plans of RJIO, on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to Double Data Voucher per recharge, subject to a maximum four (4) such recharges.
Double Data Voucher received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- The Double Data Voucher would be credited to the account of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of such recharge.
- Double Data Voucher can be redeemed if the same recharge plan with which the Eligible Subscriber received the Double Data Voucher is in active state.
- On any Eligible Device, the Double Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of four (4) recharges of Rs.199, Rs. 249, Rs. 349, Rs. 399, Rs. 444, Rs. 555, Rs. 599 and Rs. 2121 prepaid plans of RJIO, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- For avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Subscriber may continue to avail data as per the selected tariff plan, after utilization of the double 4G Data Entitlement availed under the Double Data Voucher offer.
- Where any applicable Double Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Double Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Double Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited. For avoidance of doubt, any unused Double Data Vouchers shall expire and be forfeited in 90 days from date of credit of such Double Data Voucher.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge of Rs. 198 or above prepaid plans of RJIO after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 23rd November 2018.
- The Offer is an extension to the already existing offer valid for Eligible Device.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.