The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
- “Cashback” shall mean 10 Discount coupons of Rs 100/- each which an Eligible Subscriber can avail upon performing 13 consecutive Recharges on the Eligible Device on or before 30th Nov, 2019.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Xiaomi Redmi 5A, being the mobile device of Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd. (“Xiaomi”), purchased between 7th December, 2017 and 30th November, 2018 and on which a Recharge is first performed by an Eligible Subscriber within the said period.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who(i) has purchased an Eligible Device; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 7th December, 2017 and 30th November, 2019.
- “Offer” shall mean the Cashback offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs 249/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th December, 2019.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs 13 consecutive Recharges on the Eligible Device on or before 30th
Nov, 2019 shall be entitled to Cashback.
The Eligible Subscriber shall receive the Cashback on the 13th
Recharge, which shall be applied by him/her in the following manner (“Cashback Period”):
- Each coupon of Rs.100/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber upon a recharge of Each coupon of Rs.100/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber upon a recharge of (i) RJIO services under prepaid plans of Rs. 309/- or above; or (ii) RJIO’s data add-on plans of Rs. 91/- or above; on any Eligible Device (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Discount coupon of Rs.100/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge. A maximum of 10 Discount coupons of Rs 100/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber;
- Any unused Discount coupons shall expire on 30th November, 2020;
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 7th December, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the CAF.
- To use the Discount coupons, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.