- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Double Data” shall mean double the 4G Data Entitlement in the form of an additional data voucher which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled upon a recharge of prepaid plans of RJIO of Rs. 198/- or above.
- “4G Data Entitle3ment” in any plan shall mean the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 & Redmi Note 5 Pro device purchased on or after 22nd February, 2018 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 22nd February, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Double Data Entitlement Period” shall mean three (3) months from the date of credit of Double Data vouchers
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer” shall mean (i) “Cashback” made available by RRL & (ii) “Double Data” made available by RJIO.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th
December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com
pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th
December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th
December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349
prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to 44 Cashback coupons of Rs. 50/- each upon the First Recharge. An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs recharge of Rs.198/- or above prepaid plans of RJIO, on the Eligible Device , shall be entitled to Double Data voucher per such recharge subject to a maximum of three (3) Double Data vouchers corresponding to three (3) such recharges.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the following manner:
- Each coupon of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Discount coupon of Rs.50/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 Discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unused Discount coupons shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
Double Data voucher received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- The Double Data voucher would be credited to the account of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- On any Eligible Device, the Double Data vouchers can be availed for a maximum of three (3) recharges of Rs. 198/- or above prepaid plans of RJIO, during the Double Data Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- For avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Subscriber may continue to avail data as per the selected tariff plan, after utilization of the double 4G Data Entitlement availed under the Double Data offer.
- Where any applicable Double Data voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Double Data Voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Double Data vouchers that are not redeemed within the Double Data Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge of Rs. 198 or above prepaid plans of RJIO after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 22nd February, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.