Terms and Conditions
Jio WhatsApp Incentive Offer 2022
- WhatsApp incentive offer ("Offer") is a limited period offer to make available the Benefit to Users performing Recharge using WhatsApp Pay on their Device.
For the purpose of the terms and conditions of the Offer:
- "Company" means Reliance Retail Limited having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao Mumbai 400002 and shall include its authorised affiliates, associates, representatives and/ or service providers.
- "Device" shall mean devices on which the Offer is made available, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- "Benefit" shall mean a ₹40/- off on user performing a recharge with ₹239 plan on his/her Device through WhatsApp pay during the subsistence of the Offer.
- "Recharge" shall mean a valid and successful recharge of RJIL performed by a User using Whatsapp Pay on such User’s Device, as may be stipulated by the Company from time to time to be eligible for the Offer.
- "RJIL" shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited having its registered office at Office -101, Saffron, Nr. Centre Point, Panchwati 5 Rasta, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad-380006, Gujarat, India.
- "Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions governing the Offer, as stated herein in entirety and as may be amended by the Company from time to time.
- "User" shall mean an individual who (i) is above eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIL prepaid telecommunication services; and (iii) meets all conditions stipulated in Clause 5 at all times.
- "WhatsApp" means the application through which a User makes a Recharge using WhatsApp Pay.
- "WhatsApp Pay" means WhatsApp’s UPI based payment services feature available on WhatsApp.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible user, who, during the subsistence of the offer, performs the recharge ₹239 via WhatsApp Pay on or after 11th Aug ’22 shall be entitled ₹40 off. This is a limited period offer for selected users opting to recharge using WhatsApp only.
The Offer shall be valid from 11th August 2022.
A User, to avail the Offer, shall meet the following conditions, at all times:
- The User shall be a registered user of WhatsApp Pay on WhatsApp on such User’s Device.
- The User shall avail the Benefit only once during the validity of the Offer and against only one Device and WhatsApp account registered in such User’s name.
- The User shall conform to and comply with Terms and Conditions and any and all determinations by the Company, in its sole discretion, to permit or deny such User from availing the Offer or Benefit at any time.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Benefit is provided by WhatsApp for promoting use of WhatsApp Pay and the Company is merely enabling such Benefit to Users under the Offer and all issues relating to the use of WhatsApp, including WhatsApp Pay, whether for the purposes of the Offer or otherwise, are entirely between the User and WhatsApp and the Company shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever, for any and all such matters.
Each User shall indemnify, save and hold harmless the Company, from and against all costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, whether arising out of and/or relating to such User’s acts of commission and/or omission in the course of participating in the Offer, including breach of Terms and Conditions, violation of applicable law and/or violation of rights of third parties, including other users.
All disputes and differences shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, India.