- “Eligible Device” shall mean the Eligible Device Group-1, the Eligible Device Group – 2 and “applicable Eligible Device” shall mean any Eligible Device. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device Group-1” shall mean the Devices, as listed under Group-1 of Annexure-B, activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 2nd Sep 2022 by performing Eligible Recharge.
- “Eligible Device Group-2” shall mean the Devices, as listed under Group-2 of Annexure-B, activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 29th Sep 2022 by performing Eligible Recharge
- “Eligible Recharge” shall mean the first recharge performed of Rs.399 offered by RJIO, during the offer period.
MODIFICATION DATED 23rd March 2023: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 23rd March 2023, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.399 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.419 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 23rd March 2023, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.399 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 22nd March 2023.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Partner Coupons” shall mean coupons offered by partner brands subject to the terms and conditions provided below as Annexure-A, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first recharge on the Eligible Device during the Partner Coupon Entitlement Period.
- “Partner Coupon Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 2nd Sep 2022 and the expiry date mentioned against each coupon.
- “Offer” shall mean this Partner Coupons made available by RRL.
- This Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs an Eligible Recharge, on the Eligible Device, with the same MSISDN, shall be entitled to Partner Coupons.
- Save and except enabling the availability of the Partner Coupons on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RRL shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Partner Coupons including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer is valid for an Eligible Device purchased on or after 2nd Sep 2022 and activated on the RJIO network for the first time on or after 2nd Sep 2022. for Eligible Device Group-1, on or after 29th Sep 2022. for Eligible Device Group-2
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. The decision of RRL on the applicability of an offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/ RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
OneAssist: Smartphone Protection Plan
- Customer need to activate the offer within 5 days of buying new device
- Entire handset is protected under this program against any Accidental & Liquid Damages
- Single claim to be allowed during the membership duration of 6 months
- Excess Fee of Rs.1000 is payable at the time of claim
- Claim will be declared as BER (Beyond Economic Repair) in case the repair estimate is greater than 80% of the Sum Insured
- In case of BER or Total Loss, Monetary Settlement will be done post deduction of applicable depreciation from the Market Value of the device at that time
- For more details refer to detailed T&C in your welcome email
- Save and except enabling the availability of the Partner Coupons on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RRL/RJIO shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Partner Coupons including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
How to Use
- Go to Link www.oneassist.in/jio for redemption of coupon
- Enter the coupon code, device purchase date and purchase price
- Provide basic details about you and your new smartphone
- Make payment
- Your Protection Plan is now activate
- You will receive confirmation email and SMS with your membership details and Plan Terms and condition
- Incase of claim of any other query please call 1800 123 3330 or login to www.oneassist.in or OneAssist APP
Ferns & Petals: Rs. 150 off on your orders
- Minimum order amount of Rs. 799 is required to avail the offer.
- This offer is valid only on selected products.
- Offer not valid on International deliveries.
- Offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer.
- Valid once per User, Coupon code not applicable on already discounted products.
- Valid on Cash on Delivery or Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Merchant reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion.
- Valid till 30th November 2022.
Zoomin Offer: Flat Rs.550 off sitewide on a minimum spend of Rs.1199.
- Offer valid on all products available on Zoomin.com and Zoomin App.
- Coupon valid only on a minimum product spend of Rs.1199.
- Coupon codes can only be used once per user and cannot be combined with other codes currently valid on Zoomin.
- Shipping charges and taxes are applicable on all orders. Get free economy shipping on products worth Rs.599 and above after discounts.
- Offer claim link: https://bit.ly/3UKLts2
- Offer validity: 31/3/23
Annexure - B
|Group - 1
||Vivo V25 Pro
|Group - 2