Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms, the expressions used herein-under shall have the respective meanings ascribed to them:
- “Company” or “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “Jio Customer” shall mean a valid and active user of RJIO mobile connection who has subscribed to either Postpaid or Prepaid plan of such amount as decided by the Company and in whose name the mobile phone number (MSISDN) is registered with RJIO.
- “Referrer” shall mean a valid Jio Customer who refers non-Jio customers to either port their existing number for RJIO connection or avail a new RJIO telecom connection.
- “Referral Benefit” shall mean benefits under the Referral program and shall include Jio recharge vouchers and such other additional benefits as determined by the Company from time to time.
- “Referral code” shall mean a unique code as defined by RJIO from time to time for use by Referred Customer to avail the benefits.
- “Referred Customer” shall mean to include a friend or a family member of the Referrer who is a non-Jio customer and who ports his/her existing number to RJIO connection or avails a new RJIO telecom connection.
- “Referral program” means ‘JioTogether’ offer made available to Customers, in a phased manner, as determined by the Company, to invite a friend or a family member to avail RJIO services, by porting their existing mobile number or getting a new connection.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions governing the Referral program, as stated herein in entirety and as may be amended by the Company from time to time.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
- RJIO will send a system generated message along with a video to the Jio Customer that can be forwarded to a Referred Customer for the purposes of participating in the Referral Program.
- Referred Customer shall then successfully port his/her existing connection to RJIO connection or acquire a new RJIO connection
- Referred Customer shall then share such unique referral code after availing a new telecom connection of RJIO, in accordance with the process stipulated by the Company from time to time.
- Referred Customer shall within 3 days of SIM activation send message via WhatsApp to 79774 79774 by typing "FRIEND" and submit the Referrer’s mobile number in order to avail the benefits under the Referral program.
To be eligible to participate in the Referral program and avail the Referral Benefit :-
the Referred Customer should -
- be an individual, legally competent to enter into a contract;
- be referred by a Referrer;
- successfully activate SIM with first recharge of Rs. 199 or Rs. 249 only;
- post activation send message via WhatsApp to 79774 79774 by typing "FRIEND" and also submit the Referrer’s mobile number within 3 days.
Referrer should :
- be an active Jio Customer;
- have subscribed to pre-paid/post-paid plan for an amount as decided by RJIO;
- have received message from RJIO to participate in the Referral program;
- have referred a Referred Customer under this Referral program;
- The Referrer shall receive the benefits as under, as per the number of friends invited by Referrer who successfully avails RJIO connections and fulfils all stipulated criteria as above. He shall also receive additional benefits upto Rs. 2000 in the form of discount vouchers from various brands. These additional benefits shall be subject to terms and conditions of the respective brands as enclosed herewith. Terms and conditions
349 + 98
- Pre-paid subscribers (Referrer or Referee) will receive plan vouchers.
RJIO shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Referrer or the Referred Customer for matters relating to or in connection with the Referral Benefit, including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability and validity except for making available the Referral Benefit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE REFERRAL PROGRAM ("T&C")
- The Referral Program shall be open from 12/10/2021. only to such Jio Customers who are determined by the Company to participate in the Referral Program.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Customer. RJIO intends to keep the Jio Customer informed on matters relating to the Referral Program and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Jio Customer. Accordingly, by availing the Referral Program, the Jio Customer and the Referred Customer hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Customer’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Referral Program at any time, without any prior intimation to the Jio Customer and the Referred Customer. However, the benefits accrued to the Jio Customer and/or the Referred Customer on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Referral Program, shall not undergo any change.
- The Eligible Customer shall be eligible for benefits for bringing upto a maximum of 12 friends in a calendar month and 24 friends overall, to RJIO. RJIO reserves the rights to limit the maximum number of benefits vouchers, which can be awarded to a customer as part of referral benefit scheme.
- The Referred Customer shall enter mobile number of the Referrer correctly. Only first valid entry shall be accepted as final.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Referral Program, without any prior intimation to the Customer. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Referral Program is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Referral Program.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Referral Program.
- Benefits can be used as soon as they are credited in the form of vouchers.
- The benefits accrued under the Referral Program are non-transferable.
- This Referral Program is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- There will be no benefits given to Customer, if Referral Benefits are not given to the Referred Customer.
- To get a new RJIO connection, kindly visit nearest Jio Store. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. Alternatively a customer may also register on www.jio.com/registration
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 1800-889-9999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail. You can also reach us via WhatsApp at 70007 70007.
- The Jio Customer and Referred Customer agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.