- “Cashback” shall mean Rs.2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs.50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Additional 30GB Data” shall mean maximum five (5) additional data vouchers of 6GB each, which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled to avail upon 5 Recharges being performed within the Additional 30GB Data Entitlement Period by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean all 4G VOLTE handsets sold by Sangeetha Mobiles Private Limited (“Sangeetha”) on or after May 31st, 2018 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing Recharge.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 31st May, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Additional 30GB Data Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 31st May 2018-31st March 2019
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer” shall mean (i) Cashback made available by RRL; and (ii) Additional 30GB Data made available by RJIO. The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to Cashback. The Cashback so received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs. 50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to an additional data voucher of 6GB per Recharge, subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing the first Recharge (on or before 20th
Aug 2018) during the subsistence of the Offer and performing the remaining nine (9) Recharges within the Additional 30GB Data Entitlement Period on the Eligible Device (“Additional Data Voucher”). The Additional Data Voucher so received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- Upon the Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge on the Eligible Device, Additional Data Voucher will be credited within 72 hours of Recharge which has to be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber in MyJio App.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Each Additional Data Voucher which is not redeemed within 90 days from date of credit of the Additional Data Voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 31st May, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.