- “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each in the My Jio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device, on or after 19th November 2019.
- “Additional Data Voucher” shall mean additional 4G data of 10GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Cleartrip Voucher” shall mean a voucher worth Rs 3000/-, generated for an Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher stated herein below in Annexure-A.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Redmi 8A, purchased on and from 19th November 2019 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 19th November 2019 by performing Recharge. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period on and from 19th November 2019.
- “Additional Data Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or between 19th November 2019 and 31st December 2020.
- “Offer” shall mean the (i) Cashback offer made available by RRL; (ii) Additional Data offer made available by RJIO; (iii) Cleartrip Voucher made available by RRL
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer Period, performs Recharge shall be entitled to Cashback.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each discount coupon of Rs.50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber, upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one discount coupon of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 discount coupon of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st March, 2023. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed discount coupons shall expire on 31st March, 2023.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, shall be entitled to an Additional Data Voucher per Recharge on the Eligible Device, up to a maximum of twelve (12) such Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of the Recharge.
- On such Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of twelve (12) Recharges, during the Additional Data Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited. Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 90 days from date of credit shall expire and be forfeited.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to a Cleartrip Voucher.
- Save and except enabling the availability of the Cleartrip Voucher on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RJIO/RRL shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Cleartrip Voucher including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- This Offer is valid for Eligible Device, purchased from 19th November 2019 and activated on the RJIO network for the first time, from 19th November 2019, These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.