- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data credited in the form of up to 38 vouchers of of 12 GB each (“Additional Data Voucher”), in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Addition Data Entitlement Period. “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Redmi 11 Prime 5G device purchased on or after 14th September 2022 and which has been activated on the RJio network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing Recharge. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Additional Data Entitlement Period” Limited period offer.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer” shall mean Additional 12GB Data voucher made available by RJIO. The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber as shown herein-below.
- “Eligible Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.399 prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
MODIFICATION DATED 23rd March 2023: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 23rd March 2023, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.399 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.419 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 23rd March 2023, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.399 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 22nd March 2023.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to an Additional 12 GB Data voucher each per eligible recharge, subject to the a maximum of thirty eight (38) such Recharges, during the Additional Data Entitlement Period. The Additional so received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Upon the Eligible Subscriber performing a Eligible Recharge on an Eligible Device, a 12GB additional Data voucher will be credited within 72 hours of Recharge. Eligible Subscriber needs to redeem the credited voucher in MyJio App> Voucher section.
- Where any applicable 12GB additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 14th September 2022.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.