- "Cashback" shall mean Rs. 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device on or before 4th December 2018;
- “Paytm Voucher” shall mean a voucher for booking flights, generated for an Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device, subject to terms and conditions of the voucher stated herein below in Annexure-A
- “Lenskart Voucher” shall mean a voucher worth 25 % off on minimum billing of Rs. 999/-, generated for an Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device subject to the terms and conditions of the voucher stated herein below in Annexure-B
- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 120GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device;
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Realme 2 devices purchased before 4th December, 2018 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or before 4th December 2018 by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Offer” shall mean the (i) Cashback offer made available by RRL; (ii) Paytm Voucher and Lenskart Voucher offer made available by RRL; (iii) Additional Data offer made available by RJIO.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or before 4th
December, 2018 shall be entitled to Cashback.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber, upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- In case of Eligible Device, a maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May 2022
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, shall be entitled to a 10 GB 4G data voucher for Eligible Device per Recharge (“Additional Data Voucher”).
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of the Recharge.
- On such respective Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers, as may be applicable, can be availed for a maximum of twelve (12) Recharges, before 31st Dec 2019.
- Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited. Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 90 days of credit shall expire and be forfeited.
Paytm Voucher and Lenskart Voucher
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to (i) Paytm Voucher; and (ii) Lenskart Voucher.
- Save and except enabling the availability of the Paytm Voucher or Lenskart Voucher on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RJIO shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Paytm Voucher or Lenskart Voucher including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer is valid for Eligible Device purchased on or between 17th November, 2018 and 4th December, 2018 and activated on the RJIO network for the first time, on or before 4th December 2018.
- The Offer is an extension to the already existing offer valid for Eligible Device.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. For avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Device is activated/recharged under a subsisting cashback offer of RRL/RJIO, this Offer shall not apply thereto. The decision of RRL/RJIO on the applicability of an offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
- An Eligible Subscriber who have previously availed cashback offers provided by RJIO for the Eligible Device shall not be eligible to avail this new offer.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Paym Flights Offer: Flat 1000 Cashback on Flight ticket booking, on Paytm.
- User gets flat 1000 Cashback on flight ticket booking.
- Minimum order value for flight ticket booking is ₹3000.
- Offer is valid for one-time usage per user.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction.
- To avail Cashback, the user needs to have a verified mobile number on Paytm.
- Cancelled orders will not be eligible for Cashback.
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any issue please contact Paytm customer care at +91 9916899168
- Voucher valid till 31st January 2019.
Lenskart: Rs. 1000 off on min cart value of Rs. 4000
- Voucher applicable on purchase of Rs.4000 & above.
- Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
- Applicable on Vincent chase and john Jacobs only.
- Not valid on contact lenses, Lens solution, FFF & accessories.
- com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher
- Customer will get 50% of the voucher value if combined with buy1get1 offer or buy 2 for certain value offer
- Voucher valid till 31st January 2019.