- “Double Data Voucher” shall mean additional 4G data in the form of voucher offering data equivalent to data entitlement under the selected tariff plan, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean (i) Reno 2; (ii) Reno 2F; (iii) Reno 2Z; (iv) F15 (v) Reno 3 Pro, activated for the first time on or after 5th Sep of OPPO Mobile Pvt. Ltd. (“OPPO”). This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services; (iii) has performed Recharge on or after 5th Sep,2019 on the Eligible Device viz., (i) Reno 2; (ii) Reno 2F; (iii) Reno 2Z ; (iv) F15 (v) Reno 3 Pro, is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of the Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th December, 2019.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period on or after 5th Sep 2019.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or after 5th Sep 2019 till 30th September, 2020.
- “Offer” shall mean this Jio Double Data offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 5th Sep 2019, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to one Double Data Voucher per Recharge for a maximum of 10 Recharges within the Entitlement Period.
- The Double Data Voucher shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- Double Data Vouchers received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on his/her RJIO subscription, shall be entitled to the Double Data Voucher per Recharge, for a maximum of 10 such Recharges.
- To clarify, ‘4G data entitlement’ in any plan is the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- Double Data Voucher can be redeemed if the same recharge plan with which the Eligible Subscriber received the Double Data Voucher is in active state.
- Where any Double Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Double Data Voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Double Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 3 months from the date of credit of the voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only one offer or scheme applicable to the relevant IMEI/TAC code of the Eligible Device at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer is an extension of existing market offer and shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 5th Sep 2019.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN and IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.