- “Cricket Season Pack” shall mean non-transferable 8 GB data voucher offered by RJIO, subject to high speed data of 2GB per day and unlimited data at 64kbps once 2 GB entitlement is exhausted, for a 4 day validity period which will automatically get attached to the new RJIO MSISDN of the Eligible Subscriber.
- The Cricket Season Pack availed by the Eligible Subscriber under this Offer shall be in addition to the data entitlement under the plan availed by the Eligible Subscriber for the activation of the new RJIO SIM.
- “Cashback Offer” shall mean the cashback of upto Rs. 2200/- and additional data benefits made available by RJIO/RRL, to subscribers opting for new 4G devices, on meeting the device specific eligibility and subject to applicable terms and conditions specified at http://www.jio.com/en-in/brand-partners.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has accessed the JioNet WiFi anytime on or after 21st October 2017; (ii) subscribes to RJIO services by purchasing a new Jio SIM; and (iii) is enrolled as a “Jio Prime” member.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “JioNet Wifi” shall mean the Wifi hotspots made available by RJIO.
- “Offer” shall mean this Cricket Season Pack offer made available by RJIO/RRL.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the “Eligible Subscriber” under this Offer as shown herein-below.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period on or between 23rd April, 2018 and 27th May, 2018.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO/RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, activates the services of RJIO and provides the MSISDN, used by Eligible Subscriber to access JioNet WiFi as primary/ alternate number, shall be entitled to avail the Cricket Season pack.
- For avoidance of doubt, the Cricket Season Pack, if not utilized when credited in the MyJio account of the Eligible Subscriber shall stand forfeited after 4 days from the date of redemption or 27th May 2018, whichever is earlier.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, becomes eligible for the Cashback Offer shall be entitled to avail the Offer Benefits as stated herein in addition to the benefits under the Cashback Offer.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C") for Cricket Season Pack
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 23rd April 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature except the Cashback Offer.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM,
- Home Delivered, visit http://www.jio.com/pshd
- Visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein