- “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 2200/- in the form of 44 coupons of Rs. 50/- each which an Eligible Subscriber can avail upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device between 10st September 2018 and 30th November 2018
- “Partner Coupons” shall mean coupons offered by partner brands attached herein below as Annexure-A and Annexure B, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Partner Coupon Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Motorola G6 Plus, activated for the first time on the RJIO network by an Eligible Subscriber on or after 10th September 2018 and on which a Recharge is first performed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 30th November 2018. The Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services and has performed a Recharge on the Eligible Device on or after 10st September 2018; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th
December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com
pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th
December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th
December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349
prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 10th September 2018 and 31st March 2022.
- “Partner Coupon Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 10th September 2018 and the expiry date mentioned against each coupon.
- “Offer” shall mean this Jio – Motorola G6 Plus Offer – 2018 made available by RRL.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 10th September, 2018, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to (i) Cashback; and (ii) Partner Coupons.
- The discount coupons and Partner Coupons availed by the Eligible Subscriber shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 72 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- The discount coupons can be accessed under My coupons in MyJio app, while the Partner Coupons can be accessed under My Coupons in MyJio app.
- Discount coupons received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the following manner:
- Each coupons of Rs.50/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge on the Eligible Device in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one discount coupons of Rs.50/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st Mar, 2021. For the avoidance of doubt, all unused discount coupons shall expire on 31st Mar, 2021.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
- Partner Coupons received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the manner as stipulated in Annexure-A and Annexure-B, subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by such partner.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device.
- Save and except enabling the availability of the Partner Coupons on the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber, RJIO/RRL shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the Partner Coupons including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 10th September, 2018 to 30th November 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RRL shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO/RRL recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO/RRL intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO/RRL for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO/RRL and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO/RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO/RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN and IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Cleartrip Cashback Offer
What exactly is the deal?
- Domestic Roundtrip Flights: Get 500 wallet cashback on Domestic Roundtrip Flights worth Rs.5,000 or more booked on Cleartrip.
- Domestic Hotels: Get 750 wallet cashback on Domestic Hotels of Rs.5,000 or more, booked on Cleartrip. Not valid on unrated & 1 Star Hotels.
How to book & get cashback?
- Visit cleartrip.com or download the Cleartrip Mobile App.
- Book any Domestic Roundtrip Flight or Hotel on Cleartrip.
- Simply enter coupon code shared coupon code before making payment with any Credit or Debit Card.
- The wallet cashback amount will get credited into your Cleartrip Wallet within 24 hours.
- The cashback amount in your wallet can be used to make subsequent bookings on Cleartrip & needs to be utilized within60 days from the date of credit.
- To check the amount credited into your wallet visit the Wallet section in your Cleartrip accounts page.
- Valid for transactions made upto 31st January 2019. Dates of Travel are completely open.
Anything else I need to know?
- Offer is valid on any Domestic Roundtrip Flight or Hotel available on Cleartrip.
- Offer not valid for transactions made on IVR/Phone with Cleartrip Customer Care.
- Valid on payments made with any Credit or Debit Card. Not valid for payment made with Netbanking or Cleartrip Wallet.
- You can avail the offer only once on Domestic Flights & once on Domestic Hotel. If you transact more than once using the same card, your booking will be confirmed but you will not get any cashback on your 2nd Domestic Flight transaction or your 2nd Domestic Hotel transaction
- The cashback offer is valid per transaction. In case you book more than 1 passenger/ ticket/ segment/ room/ night/ room night in a single transaction, you will still receive cashback on per transaction basis only.
- In case you cancel the transaction (in part or full) the entire cashback availed for the said transaction will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Valid on Adult & Child bookings only. Not valid for Infants.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other cashback offer available on cleartrip.com
- Cleartrip reserves the right to change or withdraw the Offer, anytime at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The terms & conditions of this Offer are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Flight & Hotel bookings are subject to availability.
- Disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
AJIO Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of Motorola Discount Offer
- The Motorola Discount Offer is a promotional offer made by Reliance Retail Limited (“AJIO”) in partnership with Motorola G6 Plus and Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited for the sale of products (other than in the innerwear and nightwear categories) (“Selected Products”) on the website ajio.com, and its mobile and tablet applications (“Platforms”).
- The Motorola Discount Offer will commence on 10th Sept 2018, and will continue until 30 Dec 2018, or such other date on which the Motorola Discount Offer is revoked by AJIO (“Term of the Motorola Discount Offer”).
- During the Term of the Motorola Discount Offer, a user of the Platforms (“User”) who purchases the Motorola G6 Plus smartphone, and downloads the ‘MyJio’ mobile application on the purchased Motorola G6 Plus smartphone will receive an electronic discount coupon from AJIO (“Motorola Discount Coupon”) on the MyJio application.
- The User may thereafter use the Motorola Discount Coupon to avail a discount of INR 1000 for the purchase of Selected Products from the Platforms, provided the cart value of a single order placed by the User is equal to or exceeds INR 2499, after taking into account all applicable discounts, if any.
- The maximum discount a User is eligible to avail by utilizing the Motorola Discount Coupon (either independently, or together with other discounts available on the Platforms) is 50% of the MRP of the Selected Products.
- In order to avail of the Motorola Discount Offer, the User must apply the Motorola Discount Coupon on or before 31st January, 2019.
- Each Motorola Discount Coupon may be availed only once, and is valid for a single transaction.
- The Motorola Discount Coupon Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions offered by AJIO.
- AJIO reserves the right to modify the terms of the Motorola Discount Coupon Offer, or discontinue the Motorola Discount Coupon Offer at any time without assigning any reasons, and without any prior intimation to the User.
- All orders placed pursuant to the Motorola Discount Coupon Offer are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- In case of any issues or questions relating to the Motorola Discount Coupon Offer, the User may contact AJIO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other terms and conditions set out in the AJIO Promotions Policy shall also be applicable to this Motorola Discount Offer. The AJIO Promotions Policy can be accessed at https://www.ajio.com/ajio-own-sale-policy.