- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 130GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean the Indian version of Moto E5 & E5 PLUS handset activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber on or after July 10th, 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) purchases an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid connection (existing or new); and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between July 10th 2018 and August 31st, 2019.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Offer” shall mean the Jio Moto Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO for prepaid connection only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- RJIO Prepaid plans only.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th
December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com
pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th
December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO
”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th
December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349
prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge shall be entitled to an additional 10GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- On the Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of thirteen (13) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited. For avoidance of doubt all unused Additional Data Vouchers shall expire on August 31st, 2019.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from July 10th , 2018 to Sep 30th 2018
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.