- “Cashback ” shall mean Rs. 1200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 24 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device, on or after 30th April 2019.
- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 50GB offered to the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean the 4G device, Lava Z51, purchased on or after 30th April 2019 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 30th April 2019 by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Offer” shall mean the (i) Cashback offer made available by RRL; (ii) Additional Data offer made available by RJIO.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.249/- or Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 6th December, 2019: (i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C; (ii) With effect from 6th December, 2019, the definition of “Recharge” under the Offer shall stand amended to mean “a recharge performed of the Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO” instead of “a recharge performed of the Rs.198/Rs.299 prepaid plan offered by RJIO”; (iii) Eligible Subscribers may please note that with effect from 6th December, 2019, the Offer Benefits are available only against recharges to be performed by an Eligible Subscriber of Rs.249/Rs.349 prepaid plan offered by RJIO, during the Entitlement Period; (iv) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 5th December, 2019.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 30th April 2019 shall be entitled to Cashback.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the following manner:
- Each coupon of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber, upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one discount coupon of Rs.50/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 24 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 30th September, 2021. For avoidance of doubt, all unrused discount coupons shall expire on 30th September, 2021.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge, shall be entitled to an additional data voucher 5 GB 4G data voucher in case of the Eligible Device (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of the Recharge.
- On such respective Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers, as may be applicable, can be availed for a maximum of ten (10) Recharges, till 30th June, 2020
- Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such coupon shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited. Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 90 days from date of credit shall expire and be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The offer is valid for Eligible Device, purchased on or after 30th April 2019 and activated on the RJIO network for the first time, on or after 30th April 2019
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.