- “Additional Data Voucher” shall mean additional 4G data in the form of voucher offering data equivalent to 2GB per day, in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean iQOO3 of iQOO Mobile India Pvt Ltd activated for the first time on or after 14th February 2020. This Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased an Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active prepaid subscriber of the RJIO services; (iii) has performed Recharge on or after 14th February 2020 on the Eligible Device; and (iv) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or after 14th February 2020 till 31st December, 2020.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period on or after 14th February 2020.
- “Offer” shall mean this Jio Additional Data offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of the Rs.349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 14th February 2020, on the Eligible Device shall be entitled to Additional Data Voucher per Recharge for a maximum of 24 Recharges within the Entitlement Period.
- The Additional Data Voucher shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- Additional Data Vouchers received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on his/her RJIO subscription, shall be entitled to the Additional Data Voucher per Recharge, for a maximum of 24 such Recharges.
- To clarify, ‘4G data entitlement’ in any plan is the quantum of data that an Eligible Subscriber can avail under the selected tariff plan.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within 3 months from the date of credit of the voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- 4. The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only one offer or scheme applicable to the relevant IMEI/TAC code of the Eligible Device at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 14th February 2020.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN and IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.