- “Cashback” shall mean Rs. 1200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 24 discount coupons of Rs. 50/- each in the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Additional Data” shall mean additional 4G data of 50GB in the form of 10 data vouchers of 5GB each, in the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device during the Entitlement Period.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Infinix S5 Pro, purchased for the first time on or after 13th March 2020. The Offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of the Rs. 249 or Rs. 349/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “Offer Period” shall mean a period starting on and from 13th March 2020.
- “Offer” shall mean the (i) Cashback offer made available by RRL; (ii) Additional Data offer made available by RJIO.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or after 13th March 2020, shall be entitled to Cashback and Additional Data. The Cashback and Additional Data would be credited to the MyJio application of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be applied in the subsequent recharges in the following manner:
- Each discount coupon of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be applied by the Eligible Subscriber, upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one discount coupon of Rs.50/- can be applied per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 24 discount coupons of Rs 50/- each, can be so applied by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 30th June, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unused discount coupons shall expire on 30th June, 2022.
- Discount Coupons not applicable for recharges done using own account balance.
Additional Data received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the subsequent recharges in the following manner:
- Additional Data vouchers of 5GB can be availed for a maximum of ten (10) Recharges, till 30th June 2021
- Where any applicable Additional Data voucher is applied during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such coupon shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited. Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not applied within 90 days from date of credit shall expire and be forfeited.
The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only one offer or scheme applicable to the relevant IMEI/TAC code of the Eligible Device at the time of purchase of the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 13th March 2020.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the Terms & Conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.