- “Eligible Customer” shall mean a person who purchases a Product along with the Eligible Device.
- “Product” shall mean the Chromebooks of HP India Sales Pvt. (“HP”) brand, purchased on HP online store (www.hpshopping.in) or sale through HP authorized resellers during the Entitlement Period. This Offer is also valid on purchase through Amazon and Flipkart.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period on or after 23rd Sep 2020.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Customer under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Offer” shall mean this limited period offer called “HP Chromebook JioFi Offer” made available by RRL & RJIO to the Eligible Customer.
- “Offer Period” shall mean period on or after 23rd Sep 2020.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO prepaid services.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean a new JioFi device, provided along with the Product.
- “Recharge Cycle” shall mean validity period of 28 consecutive calendar days, starting from the date of activation of RJIO SIM, and subsequent periods of 28 consecutive calendar days each.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “SIM” shall mean a subscriber identification module card, made available to the Eligible Customers, to enable services provided by RJIO.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RJIO/RRL to an Eligible Customer.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- Eligible Customer will be entitled to get a complimentary Eligible Device on or after 23rd Sep 2020.
- Eligible Customer is required to insert the newly activated RJIO SIM in the Eligible Device and activate it on or after 23rd Sep 2020 to avail the Offer Benefits.
- Eligible Customer, during the Entitlement Period, shall be entitled to (i) 2GB data per day and Unlimited On-net Voice, Unlimited Data with 100 SMS/day for 365 days; and (ii) twelve (12) Additional 6 GB 4G data vouchers (each an “Additional Data Voucher”); and (iii) complimentary enrollment to the “Jio Prime” membership plan, worth Rs. 99/-.An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 5GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
- The Additional Data Vouchers would be credited to Eligible Customer’s MyJio account within 48 hours of SIM activation.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge Cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge Cycle period only and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge Cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed, shall expire and be forfeited on completion of 365 days of SIM activation on the Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Customer on and from 23rd Sep 2020.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. For avoidance of doubt, where an Eligible Device is activated/recharged under a subsisting cashback offer of RRL/RJIO, this Offer shall not apply thereto. The decision of RRL/RJIO on the applicability of an offer to the Eligible Device shall be final and binding.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Customer. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Customer informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Customer. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Customer hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Customer’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Customer. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Customer on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Customer. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Customer will procure RJIO SIM by visiting to nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
- To get RJIO SIM activated along with Jio Prime, the Eligible Customer will have to complete activation formalities as required by RJIO.
- The Eligible Customer agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
Note: MODIFICATION DATED 23rd September, 2020:
(i) This modification is being carried out and posted on www.jio.com
pursuant to RJIO’s rights to so modify, as specified in the T&C;
(ii) With effect from the Offer Benefits will be provided for 365 days.;
(iii) Nothing contained herein shall prejudicially affect any entitlements applicable for Recharges already performed till 23:59:59 hours of 22nd September, 2020.