Offer closed for new subscriptions
Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited period offer and offer can be withdrawn by Jio and Google Pay at any point of time.
- When you sign up on Google Pay and make your first transaction of at least ₹149 on My Jio & Jio.com with Google Pay, you will earn cashback of ₹149.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 reward during the offer period.
- The earned reward is Indian Rupees One Hundred and Forty-Nine (INR 149). To earn this reward:
- You must sign up on Google Pay and link your bank account. You must not have installed Google Pay from a referral.
- The transaction must be your first one made on My Jio & Jio.com using Google Pay during the offer period.
- The transaction has to be at least ₹149.
- To be eligible for the offer, you must either enter your Google Pay UPI ID or via UPI based Intent as the payment option.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfilment or provision of any service availed by you from My Jio & Jio.com.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Jio and Google Pay Terms of Service.