Jio 555 Recharge Offer T&Cs
Jio 555 Recharge Offer
Offer closed for new subscriptions
- "AJIO Coupon" shall mean a coupon provided by RRL which shall be credited in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge.
- "Eligible Subscriber" shall mean a person who (i) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (ii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- "Offer"shall mean this AJIO Coupons offer made available by RRL.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid and postpaid customers opting for applicable recharges, as defined below of RJIO only.
- "Offer Benefits" shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- "Recharge" shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.399, Rs.444, Rs.555, Rs.599, Rs.1299, Rs.2121 and Rs.4999 prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- "RJIO" shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- "RRL" shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- "T&C" shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits here under shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs the Recharge on or after 22nd March, 2020, shall be entitled to AJIO Coupon which can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who performs a Recharge of Rs.399, Rs.444, Rs.555 or Rs.599, shall be entitled to 2 AJIO Coupon worth Rs.555 for first month.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who performs a Recharge of Rs.1299 and 2121 shall be entitled to 2 AJIO Coupon worth Rs.555 for 2 months.
- An Eligible Subscriber, who performs a Recharge of Rs.4999 shall be entitled to 2 AJIO Coupon worth Rs.555 for 5 months
- The AJIO Coupon shall be credited in the MyJio app of the Eligible Subscriber within 72 hours of Recharge by the Eligible Subscriber.
- AJIO Coupon can be accessed under My Coupons in MyJio App.
- AJIO Coupon can be redeemed by the Eligible subscriber subject to terms and conditions mentioned in Annexure A.
- Save and except enabling the availability of the AJIO Coupons on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber, RJIO/RRL shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Eligible Subscriber for matters relating to or in connection with the AJIO Coupons including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability, validity, etc.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 22nd March, 2020 to 25 March, 2020
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefore.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
JIO 555 Recharge Offer
- The JIO 555 Recharge Offer is a promotional offer made by AJIO in partnership with Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“RJIL”) for the sale of selected products (“Selected Products”) displayed on the online AJIO Platforms or its Offline stores (list of offline store available on online AJIO Platforms).
- The JIO 555 Recharge Offer will commence on 21st March 2020 and will continue until 30th April 2020, or such other date on which the JIO 555 Recharge Offer is revoked by AJIO (“Term of the JIO 555 Recharge Offer”). The validity and other connected charges pertaining to JIO Rs. 555/- Recharge will be applicable as per the traffic terms and conditions prescribed therein.
- During the Term of the JIO 555 Recharge Offer, such persons that complete a prepaid recharge of INR Rs. 555/- for their JIO mobile numbers (“Eligible Users”) during the Term of the JIO 555 Recharge Offer, shall receive an electronic coupon code from RJIL for use on the online AJIO Platforms or its Offline stores (“JIO 555 Coupon”).
- Eligible Users may thereafter use the JIO 555 Coupon to avail a discount of INR Rs. 500/- on the Selected Products purchased from the online AJIO Platforms or its Offline Store , provided the value of the Selected Products purchased as part of a single order placed or purchased by Eligible Users on the online AJIO Platforms or its Offline store to be equal to or above INR Rs. 1,499/- after taking into account all applicable discounts, if any. On Purchase from Offline store the JIO 555 Coupon code to be shown at the time of purchase at billing counter for availing the offer, otherwise discount pertaining to the JIO 555 Recharge Offer will not be received by the Customer. For online AJIO Platform purchase, the customer to enter the coupon code before completing the Payment to get the discount pertaining to the JIO 555 Recharge Offer.
- The JIO 555 Coupon may be availed only once every calendar month till 31st May,2020.
- All orders placed pursuant to the JIO 555 Recharge Offer are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- AJIO reserves the right to modify the terms of the JIO 555 Recharge Offer or discontinue the JIO 555 Recharge Offer at any time without assigning any reasons, and without any prior intimation to Users.
- RJIL may, at its discretion, modify the terms of the JIO 555 Recharge Offer at any time, and without any intimation to Users.
- In case of any issues with the JIO 555 Recharge Offer, Users may contact RJIL at https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us and AJIO at https://www.ajio.com/selfcare.
- Participation to this JIO 555 Recharge Offer is purely Voluntary
- Purchases made before or after the JIO 555 Recharge Offer period shall not be eligible for any benefit under this JIO 555 Recharge Offer.
- Any dispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under the JIO 555 Recharge Offer shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and AJIO shall not be held responsible for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.