Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Voice is truly free, no charge towards voice or the data used to make voice calls.
- The tariffs are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST), unless mentioned otherwise. One month denotes 30 days unless specified otherwise.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue Unlimited Data benefits offered as part of the Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use. RJIL believes that to provide the best possible experience for the most possible users with optimal capacity and network performance, it is necessary to encourage responsible use by consumers. To avoid abuse of Unlimited Data benefits by a few that affects the vast majority of other users, for such plans, RJIL will identify and treat any consumption by a customer beyond 3300 GB of data in a 30 day recharge cycle; as misuse of the benefits provided. Upon reaching such limit in a recharge cycle, RJIL reserves the right to withdraw the plan benefits in the form of data use for such consumer without giving any prior notice.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The Prepaid Fixed line tariff plans can only be availed by customers possessing a compatible Customer Premise Equipment.
- The Subscribers are provided with advance recharge options in all of the plans with associated benefits and discounts. The subscribers are free to opt for any of these options or avail the monthly recharge option.
- Data charges will be applicable for both incoming and outgoing video calls.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient balance and refer the applicable international charges before initiating ISD calls.
- The plan MRP has components for connectivity and platform services. Please check the recharge invoice/ receipt for details.
- One time refundable amount includes deposit for devices and advance towards installation services (₹1000/-). Refundable only if service is discontinued within the 30 day trial period, upon return of devices in working condition.
- Commercial use policy of 3300 GB applicable on all Truly Unlimited Plans.
- The OTT subscription provided in eligible plans shall work in Jio STB. The long-term subscription to OTT applications is subject to continuity of recharge. In case of gap in recharges or recharge with lower denomination, the subscription can be withdrawn at the discretion of RJIL and its affiliates.
- The customer can avail only one Jio STB per connection, against refundable security deposit of ₹1000/-. Subsequent Jio STBs are available at market price.
- The maximum speed available is provided under each plan. The speed experience on Wi-Fi may differ due to various reasons like number of concurrent users, distance from ONT etc., which are beyond our control. The best speed experience can be enjoyed on ethernet cable.
© Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd., All rights reserved.