Terms and Conditions
DEFINITIONS:For the purposes of these Terms, the expressions used herein-under shall have the respective meanings ascribed to them:
- “Referral Benefit” shall mean JioFiber plan voucher or RJIO data voucher, made available on the MyJio application as determined by the Company from time to time.
- “Referral code” shall mean unique code received by the Referred Customer
- “Company” or “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “Customer” shall mean an (i) existing JioFiber prepaid or postpaid customer enrolled with the Eligible Plan; or (ii) customer who has initiated and/or placed an order with the Company for the Eligible Plan.
- “Eligible Location” shall mean the location where the Referred Customer resides and where JioFiber services are made available by the Company, as determined by the Company from time to time.
- "Eligible Plan” shall mean the prepaid subscription plans for JioFiber connection made available by the Company.
- “Referred Customer” shall mean the non-JioFiber customer, residing in the Eligible Location, referred by the Customer.
- Customer shall refer JioFiber services to the Referred Customer through MyJio application and a system generated unique referral code will be send via SMS to such Referred Customer in order to avail Referral Benefit under this program (“Referral Program”).
- Referred Customer shall then share such unique referral code with the Customer for completing the Referral Program mapping in MyJio application of the Customer.
- Referred Customer shall then successfully acquire a new Eligible Plan and shall register the same mobile number on which the unique referral code was received or an alternate mobile number, while activating the JioFiber services.
- RRL/RJIO shall not be in any manner responsible for or liable to the Referred Customer for matters relating to or in connection with the Referral Benefit, including but not limited to its redemption, benefits, transactions, use, suitability, eligibility, functionality, applicability and validity except for making available the Referral Benefit.
- Customer enrolled with the postpaid plans made available by the Company shall be entitled to receive the Referral Benefit only once the initial advance amount paid for JioFiber subscription is successfully billed and the payment is cleared.
- In the event a Customer changes their existing plan or cancels their JioFiber subscription, the Customer will lose the Referral Benefit availed under the Referral Program. Notwithstanding the foregoing, changes or cancellation of the Eligible Plan by the Customer shall not affect the Referral Benefit availed by the Referred Customer.
To be eligible to participate in the Referral Program and avail the Referral Benefit, the Referred Customer should:
- be an individual, legally competent to enter into a contract;
- be referred by a Customer and the unique referral code received by the Referred Customer should be successfully mapped in the MyJio application of the Customer;
- be residing in the Eligible Location.
- successfully register and acquire new JioFiber connection under the Eligible Plan
- either use the same mobile number or an alternate mobile number for registering their account for JioFiber services.
To be eligible for Referral Benefit, the Customer should :
- have an active Eligible Plan
- have referred a Referred Customer under this Referral Program;
- have completed the mapping on MyJio application by submitting the unique referral code received by Referred Customer
- The Referral Benefit would be credited to the account of the Customer and the Referred Customer within 48 hours of the activation of the new JioFiber connection of the Referred Customer. In exception scenario where Referred Customer subscribes to the Eligible Plan on a mobile number not originally referred by the Customer, Referral Benefit may be claimed by Referred Customer by providing their initial mobile number, unique security code and OTP for claiming Referral Benefits via MyJio application.
- Where any applicable Referral Benefit is redeemed during a particular recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Referral Benefit shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited. Such Referral Benefit that are not redeemed within 90 days of credit shall expire and be forfeited.
- Referral Benefit for Customers with JioFiber postpaid subscription, for same Eligible Location as the Referred Customer, shall be limited to monthly benefits under current billing plan or INR 999 per successful referral (whichever is lower). For avoidance of doubt, Referral benefit for postpaid Customers, shall be limited to one Referral Benefit per billing cycle.
- Referral Benefit can be claimed only by the Customers within 15 days from the date of activation of the Eligible Plan of the Referred Customer
- In case a Customer shifts his/her home location, post referral of a Referred Customer and/or activation of Referral Benefit under this Referral Program, then the Referral Benefit to Referred Customer would be given as per original location (at the time of giving the referral)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE REFERRAL PROGRAM ("T&C")
- The existing Referral Program will be open to JioFiber postpaid Customers on and from 25th October , 2021, subject to further extension by the Company at its sole discretion. These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Customer. RJIO intends to keep the Customer informed on matters relating to the Referral Program and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Customer. Accordingly, by availing the Referral Program, the Customer and the Referred Customer hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Referral Program at any time, without any prior intimation to the Customer and the Referred Customer. However, the benefits accrued to the Customer and/or the Referred Customer on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Referral Program, shall not undergo any change
- RJIO reserves the rights to limit the maximum number of benefits vouchers, which can be awarded to a customer as part of referral benefit scheme
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Referral Program, without any prior intimation to the Customer. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Referral Program is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Referral Program
- In no event shall RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Referral Program.
- The benefits accrued under the Referral Program are non-transferable.
- This Referral Program is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time
- There will be no benefits given to the Customer, if the Referred Customer shall no longer by eligible for the Referral Benefits in accordance with these T&Cs/
- To get a new JioFiber connection, kindly visit nearest Jio Store. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator. Alternatively a customer may also register on www.jio.com/registration
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact JioFiber Customer Care at 18008969999 or click https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/ for support through chat or mail.
- The Customer and Referred Customer agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.