Wi-Fi Calling is a path-breaking technology that allows customers to make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi network using their existing Jio phone number.
Benefits of Wi-Fi calling are:
- Use the strongest network to make uninterrupted calls - whether it’s Wi-Fi or mobile network
- Make and receive calls with Wi-Fi using existing Jio phone number
- Helps connect in case of signal issues in remote areas or cellular-dark zones of a building
- It’s included at no additional charge. All you need is an existing voice plan and an HD voice compatible device
- To learn how to turn on Wi-Fi Calling and check the handset eligibility click www.jio.com/wificalling