Why can't I make or receive Wi-Fi calls?
If you're unable to make or receive Wi-Fi calls, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You haven't upgraded to the latest device software update available
- The Wi-Fi Calling setting is turned off in your device Settings. You can learn how to turn on Wi-Fi Calling: www.jio.com/wificalling.
- You're not eligible to use Wi-Fi Calling. View the eligibility requirements
- You don't have access to a high-speed and stable Wi-Fi internet connection.
- For a seamless and uninterrupted experience, you should keep both VOLTE and WiFi calling switch on
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.