What to do if my TV Screen connected to Jio Set-Top Box is showing a blurred image or there is a colour mismatch?
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Unplug HDMI cable from the TV HDMI port
- Now take a small brush and clean the HDMI port as well as HDMI cable with it
- Reconnect the HDMI cable to HDMI port, preferably different from the one in which HDMI cable was previously connected
- Check if the issue has been resolved, if not, opt for Alternative 2
- Go to Settings
- Click on HDMI and Audio Settings
- Click on HDR Settings
- Three options will be displayed here - Auto, On, Off. Turn off the HDR
- Reboot the Set-Top Box and check picture clarity
- Check if the issue has been resolved. If not, contact JioFiber Care and generate a service request by calling our toll-free number 1800-896-9999 or sending us a mail on JioFiberCare@jio.com
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.