How do I connect the Jio Set Top Box over Wi-Fi?
To Connect Jio Set Top Box over Wi-Fi with your Jio Home Gateway (Router) via ‘SSID/Wi-Fi name and Password’:
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable is unplugged in case connected
- Go to Settings or select Wi-Fi icon on Home Screen
- In settings Select Network
- From an available network, tabs select the Wi-Fi (SSID) to which you want to connect your Set Top Box
- Enter the password for the corresponding SSID
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.