How to connect my Device to Jio Home Gateway Wi-Fi Network?
You can follow the below steps to connect your respective device with Jio Home Gateway Wi-Fi network.
For Windows Laptop/PC’s
- Switch on “Wi-Fi”. If your computer or device has a Wi-Fi switch and/or radio button, switch it to the “ON” position. This is typically located on the side of the laptop or on the keyboard. If you are not sure about the location of this switch, visit your computer manufacturer’s support site or contact them directly.
- Click on “Wi-Fi” icon ( or ) and follow below steps,
- Select your network.
- Select the Connect Automatically check box.
- Then click the Connect button.
- You will then need to enter your Wi-Fi Username (SSID) /Password.
- Click in the menu bar. If Wi-Fi is off, click , then choose Turn Wi-Fi On
- Choose your Jio Home Gateway Wi-Fi Username/SSID
- Enter the password, then click Join
Due to differences between Android devices, Wi-Fi setup instructions may vary from the steps given, on your mobile device/tablet. These steps will provide general guidance.
- Swipe towards the Home Screen to access the “Settings” Option
- If not found on Home Screen, Open App Drawer & Scroll down to locate Settings icon
- Tap your Settings icon and select Wi-Fi
- Tap the slider to toggle Wi-Fi on. The text to the left of the button will indicate that Wi-Fi is on.
- Your device will then automatically search for and display available Wi-Fi networks
- Select your Jio Home Gateway Wi-Fi Username/SSID, enter password and tap Ok
- Tap Settings icon and select Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on. If off, tap the button to turn on (button will turn green ), your device will then automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap your Jio Home Gateway Wi-Fi Username/SSID.
- If prompted, enter your Wi-Fi password.
- Press Join.
- When your device is connected successfully, a checkmark will appear to the left of the network name.
Please Note– To know your Jio Home Gateway Wi-Fi Username/SSID, login to MyJio with your JioFiber Account, Select My Device & Go to Device Settings.
Was this helpful for you?