How to change JioFiber Router (WiFi/SSID) password received with JioFiber connection?
You can change your Wifi Password from MyJio by following below steps
- Login to MyJio App, select JioFiber Account
- Click on Menu on top left corner and select settings
- Select Device Settings > My Device wait for a few seconds until the JioFiber Router details appear
- Click advanced settings on the top right corner of the screen->Personal section for both Jiofiber Router 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Click on each SSID(Wifi Name) for changing user ID. Then to change the password, enter new password & save
- Click for video on how to manage your JioFiber Router
To change through Jio.com follow below steps
- Login to www.jio.com
- Click on sign in on menu bar, Click JioFiber
- Enter your Service ID/ Registered Mobile Number, Click on generate OTP
- Enter OTP received on Registered Mobile Number.
- Click ->Settings icon ->My Device -> ONT- Advanced Settings
- Click on each SSID (Wifi Name) for changing user ID. Then to change the password, enter new password & save
Was this helpful for you?
People also viewed
Find A Store
Locate the nearest Jio store
Track Activation Status
Got a new Jio SIM or Fiber connection? Check the activation status here.
Need to discuss something? Please get in touch
Now you can connect with us in many ways! Tap below to find out.